rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

Yea I managed 300 on the second half LAL-4.5 line after those last second FT's .. so sick for the winning night

Nice Hit! Didn't see until after NYK game had started

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very lucky mate. Sometimes it goes your way. I would be pissed if I was on the other side, but that's sports betting.

Mocknroll

Going to be a big card for me. Plenty of games that I like, and plenty of games that I'm going to stay the hell away from. I will be throwing 8 units around, and with any luck I'm at least going to have a winning day. If not, looks like i'm going to need to rely on CFB to get me out of it again.

PHI @ CLE - PHI -3.5
    Sixers are starting to hit some form, and I can't see the Cavs keeping this one close with Kyrie out. Had the Sixers not absolutely stormed hom yesterday against the Raps to get the cover and an 8 point win I would not like this play much, but I think they've started to get some fight in them and cover tonight.

TOR @ CHA - TOR +2.5 (x1.5)
    Lowry's back. Huge letdown last night with the Sixers crushing the Raptors in the final few minutes, and if the Raps did not get an absolute spray from Casey last night and come out and destroy the Kitties tonight then I'm gonna be staying away from Toronto for a while. Raptors off a loss, Kitties on a high from a win, I think Toronto want it more.

NY @ DAL - NY -3 (2x)
    This is as square as they get, but I don't think tonight is the night to start fading a team who are 8-1 ATS when they're only giving away 1 shot to a team who I believe are no way near as good as people give them credit for. For the last 3 or 4 games, people have been passing up on taking the Knicks on the "this line is too good to be true" theory, and at 8-1 ATS you'd be well up if Knicks were an auto pick. I believe this line should be between the -4.5/5.5 range, so I'm rolling with the hot team only giving up a shot.

LAL @ SAC - LAL -5.5
    The Lakers are 9-3 ATS in the last 12 in Sacremento, and the Kings are 6-19-1 ATS in their last 26 home games. Sacramento have won only one 4th quarter all season, in which they took the Pacers into 2OT and got beaten by 8 AND somehow managed to blow a 7.5 point spread. This pick is just as much for the Lakers to cover as it is for the Kings to choke.

LAL @ SAC - O/206
    The Lakers have an over record of 8-1 in the last 9 played on 0 days rest and 17-4 in their last 21 against teams with a losing SU record. D’Antoni’s new offense has already had results on the scoreboard, with a combined 113 points in the first half of last night's game against the Nets, although the pace slowed right down when the game was in the balance. As I don’t think there’s going to be much of a contest here I don’t see this slow pace continuing for the Lakers.

NY / LAL +269 (.5 x)
    I like both of these lines enough to throw a half unit on it.

WSH @ ATL - WSH +9.5 (.5 x)
    I don't rate the Hawks, and while the Wizz are winless, their ATS record is better than the Hawks. Because I think this total goes under, I'm going to take a handy 9.5

BKN @ GSW - BKN +2 (.5x)
    I'm taking this line for a half unit because while I feel like I have got a read on the Nets, I'm still a little apprehensive to go anywhere near GSW games. I think the Nets will be pissed that they let an opportunity slip against the Lakers, and they've only got a short travel with some guys hitting form.

Good luck to everyone today on a mammoth card.

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

Haahha no way, couple extra in here but other than that.. exact same card as the one I'm prepping..

CHI
    LAL
    WSH - May win SU for their first win - feelin it tonight - like I did on the pistons first win but didn't touch the ML - Might tonight..
    TOR
    PHI
    BKN

Mocknroll

Quote Originally Posted by Mocknroll View Post
    Going to be a big card for me. Plenty of games that I like, and plenty of games that I'm going to stay the hell away from. I will be throwing 8 units around, and with any luck I'm at least going to have a winning day. If not, looks like i'm going to need to rely on CFB to get me out of it again.

PHI @ CLE - PHI -3.5 lose
    Sixers are starting to hit some form, and I can't see the Cavs keeping this one close with Kyrie out. Had the Sixers not absolutely stormed hom yesterday against the Raps to get the cover and an 8 point win I would not like this play much, but I think they've started to get some fight in them and cover tonight.

TOR @ CHA - TOR +2.5 (x1.5) win
    Lowry's back. Huge letdown last night with the Sixers crushing the Raptors in the final few minutes, and if the Raps did not get an absolute spray from Casey last night and come out and destroy the Kitties tonight then I'm gonna be staying away from Toronto for a while. Raptors off a loss, Kitties on a high from a win, I think Toronto want it more.

NY @ DAL - NY -3 (2x) lose
    This is as square as they get, but I don't think tonight is the night to start fading a team who are 8-1 ATS when they're only giving away 1 shot to a team who I believe are no way near as good as people give them credit for. For the last 3 or 4 games, people have been passing up on taking the Knicks on the "this line is too good to be true" theory, and at 8-1 ATS you'd be well up if Knicks were an auto pick. I believe this line should be between the -4.5/5.5 range, so I'm rolling with the hot team only giving up a shot.

LAL @ SAC - LAL -5.5 lose
    The Lakers are 9-3 ATS in the last 12 in Sacremento, and the Kings are 6-19-1 ATS in their last 26 home games. Sacramento have won only one 4th quarter all season, in which they took the Pacers into 2OT and got beaten by 8 AND somehow managed to blow a 7.5 point spread. This pick is just as much for the Lakers to cover as it is for the Kings to choke.

LAL @ SAC - O/206 win
    The Lakers have an over record of 8-1 in the last 9 played on 0 days rest and 17-4 in their last 21 against teams with a losing SU record. D’Antoni’s new offense has already had results on the scoreboard, with a combined 113 points in the first half of last night's game against the Nets, although the pace slowed right down when the game was in the balance. As I don’t think there’s going to be much of a contest here I don’t see this slow pace continuing for the Lakers.

NY / LAL +269 (.5 x) lose
    I like both of these lines enough to throw a half unit on it.

WSH @ ATL - WSH +9.5 (.5 x) win
    I don't rate the Hawks, and while the Wizz are winless, their ATS record is better than the Hawks. Because I think this total goes under, I'm going to take a handy 9.5

BKN @ GSW - BKN +2 (.5x) lose
    I'm taking this line for a half unit because while I feel like I have got a read on the Nets, I'm still a little apprehensive to go anywhere near GSW games. I think the Nets will be pissed that they let an opportunity slip against the Lakers, and they've only got a short travel with some guys hitting form.

Good luck to everyone today on a mammoth card.
    Today 3-5 -2.24
    YTD 33-33-3 +0.64

Mocknroll

Let's see if I can go a bit better today. i don't usually do write-ups on SBR but I'm spending Friday night in so why not.

ATL @ CHA - ATL -3.5 (2x)
    This is a great spot for the Hawks. I really don't rate them as much as they seem to get credit for with huge lines as favourites, but with the Cats coming off a character-building win and the Hawks getting taken to OT in a game that they would have lost to the 0-9 Wizards if it wasn't for Kyle Korver at the death this is a great spot for them. The Hawks will want to be playoff contenders this year, and if you think that they will allow themselves to be pushed this closely 2 games in a row by scrub teams you are crazy ese.

LAC @ BKN - LAC -2.5
    I suspect a lot of the better cappers will not be posting this play tonight because it will be a hugely public play, but I bet the top cappers who do not post this play will still be playing it off this thread. How can you resist this one? I'm more than happy to be swallowed for a unit by what may eventuate to be a trap line. That's much better than not jumping on it for the fear of being square and missing out on a line that seems to have 2-3 points value in it.

OKC @ BOS - OKC -3 (2x)
    I view this one as a "BEWARE: Boston traditionally play OKC tough at home" kinda game, but I really don't think you can say that Boston are the traditional Boston this season. OKC are starting to gel and Boston are way too unpredictable, and I think OKC will win this one by 8.

TOR @ DET - TOR +2
    I picked Toronto 2 days ago +2 at Charlotte, and scrapped in for a 1 point cover. I took that line because I thought that the Raptors might have learnt a lesson after getting blown away in the last few minutes against Phillie. I think the Bobcats result will only drive this lesson home. I can see Lowry and DeRozan putting up more shots tonight and I just don't trust a Detroit team that beat Boston by 20 and then lose to the Magic by 16.

SAS @ IND - SAS -4
    2 teams that I think are playing at a lower level than where they were last year, but I think the Pacers have dropped back into that mid-range level team. Spurs offense is starting to click, and I think going into Boston and getting the W will give them the confidence to get a road win and cover against a team who are really finding it hard to perform at the level that they are capable of producing. Spurs are the better side clearly, and while I think it will be close I think they cover.

MIN @ POR - O/195.5 (1.5x)
    There is zero chance I'm picking a side in this one, but I do see some value in the over here. Portland bench is so bad that if K Love can get the offense going after finding his touch the other night they will struggle to keep up the pace. Portland do play tough at home, but they're 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5, but I also could see them rolling here. Side way too hard for me to cap. I see the total landing around the 203 mark.

Good luck to all making plays today.

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

gl pal lets cash

Mocknroll

Quote Originally Posted by therealdealau View Post
    gl pal lets cash
    Thanks mate.
    Keen to see what you're playing.

Mocknroll

ATL @ CHA - ATL -3.5 (2x) win
    LAC @ BKN - LAC -2.5 lose
    OKC @ BOS - OKC -3 (2x) lose
    TOR @ DET - TOR +2 win
    SAS @ IND - SAS -4 win
    MIN @ POR - O/195.5 (1.5x) win

Today 4-2 +2.06
    YTD 37-35-3 +2.70

Mocknroll

Chi @ mil - mil -2.5

Mocknroll

Also adding my regular CFB plays

Georgia -14
    Ohio State O/28
    Alabama O/40
    Clemson -4
    San Diego State -7.5
    Oregon State Oregon 1H O/34

GL to all.

ZachShalack420
    ZachShalack420's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl big guy, ur 1st NCCAF play is looking ppreeettty

ZachShalack420

touchdown stands! 2nd play looking EVEN better!

ZachShalack420

No way, 67yds to the house! already at the Over at the half!

EDIT: lol 52yd FG hits you're over BEFORE half time!

WTF were the books thinkin'??
    Last edited by ZachShalack420; 11-24-12 at 12:40 PM.

Mocknroll

Thanks mate.
    It's the right time of the season in the types of statement games. You're not going to get teams messing about.

Missed OSU by 2 and Oregon/state over by 3. Dang.

Mocknroll

Chi @ Mil - Mil -2.5 lose

Georgia -14 win
    Ohio State O/28 lose
    Alabama O/40 win
    Clemson -4 lose
    San Diego State -7.5 win
    Oregon State Oregon 1H O/34 lose

GL to all.
    Today 3-4 -1.24