bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Jason Terry and Brandon Bass will start in Monday's game against the Bulls.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I would stay away from Boston for the time being. They will eventually hit their stride but for now they are struggling game to game.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Took the Heat - 5 basically because of what you said as well. But I don't like Terry starting at well for the c's and that made me stay away from any bets in those games. most of all, just tells me they're still looking for their best rotations and I don't like Terry spending energy chasing Rip Hamilton around screens.

unitedlad
    unitedlad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7803

C's playing some great ball. Best they've played all season on the offense. Hope they can keep it up.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Fading you in the NFL but tailing you here with the MIA play. Impressive start to the year!!

elPkay
    elPkay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Nice record so far!

Followed you on the Parlay, even if it was tough watching the game for a while but that makes it even better.

Totally new to sports betting but I love NBA and you're definitely subscribed.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11171

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    PLAY #21: MIAMI ML/CELTICS +3 PARLAY +174

RISK $200 TO WIN $348
    November 12th
    1-0 (
    $348.00)

NBA Season
    15-6 (
    $1829.50)

Spreads: 8-4 (
    $741.00)
    Moneylines: 2-1 (
    $137.50)
    Halves: 2-1 (
    $195.00)
    Parlays: 3-0 (
    $756.00)

*12-1 Last 13 Bets*
    *15-2 Last 17 Bets*

Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave MexicanStallion 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

1sob
    1sob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

congrats on the parlay

unitedlad
    unitedlad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7803

Yo Goat. How do you think Neal will match up against the Laker tonight? That is if Parker is out.

nastradamus
    nastradamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2956

Parker is IN!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave paco 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

goat, stay" humble" dude, you know that's" your strong suit"

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

with parker playing spurs look like a solid play

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Nice record Goat

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

PLAY 22: LAKERS +1 -110 RISK $165 TO WIN $150

Today's card is horrible. Remember we're still very early into the year, I wouldn't recommend dropping thousands on a play so early in the year like the Lakerman does with only a few games played. I'm waiting til a few more games are played to be dropping 4 figures on a play.

The Spurs are playing yet another road game tonight (I think their 4th straight?). Doesn't matter for the Spurs though who have some significant advantages in this matchup. The Lakers have been awful at defending the pick n roll the first 7 games. Spurs are primarily a pick n roll team with Parker and Duncan often running 3 4 pick n rolls on a SINGLE possession. IMO Spurs are the more diligent team and will keep running the same play until there is a lapse in judgement from Gasol or Howard. However, with the flu bug running around, coupled with all the energy in LA right now, I have to think the Lakers will be playing with a little more adrenaline tonight than the Spurs.

Howard has a massive mismatch in this game. There is absolutely no way that Boris Diaw will be able to guard Dwight Howard, and putting Duncan on Howard would be a stupid coaching decision as it would undoubtedly lead him to foul trouble. Splitter and Blaire are both poor options too. Howard will dominate the paint tonight and clean up everything around the basket. Expect him to get the Spurs in the penalty early and often in almost every quarter.

Lakers will be shooting FTs all night tonight--so Spurs backers, don't bitch.

I'm not sure if Pop is gonna put Green or Leonard on Bryant, but if I'm coaching tonight I am for sure putting Leonard on Bryant as he is a much better defender imo. Leonard might be able to cause some problems for Bryant in theory but Bryant will not be stopped when playing against the Spurs even if you triple team him. Leonard and Green are both poor options and liabilities on the offense end imo. Expect Bryant to get looks from both Ginobli and Steven Jackson as well this game. I expect Pop to throw all of these guys on Bryant at some point in time.

Gasol and Duncan is always an interesting matchup. If I'm the Lakers, I may toy with the idea of having Dwight Howard guard Duncan for stretches. I can't really say anything here as I'm not sure what to expect from Gasol tonight because he is easily the most unpredictable player on the Lakers team.

Moore is a much better option than Blake here so it may be a blessing in disguise. There is no way I would be backing the Lakers if Steve Blake were asked to chase Parker around maybe a couple hundred pick and rolls throughout the course of the game. Moore is a better defender, more athletic, and a better overall player than Blake. Expect him to make Parker work on the other end.

The Spurs have the best bench in all of basketball, with Ginobli, Jackson, Neil, Splitter, Patty Mills. I expect all of these guys to see minutes tonight. Benches don't always play against each other. Don't listen to people that say otherwise. For example, coach will most likely leave Gasol at the least out there with the second unit, and you better believe that Tiago Splitter will stand no chance of guarding Pau Gasol down low. Ginobli has a big mismatch here as I don't see anyone that can defend him. If I'm coach I have no choice but to leave either Bryant or Artest on the floor when Manu is out there. Not doing so could prove detrimental if Ginobli is feeling it. Expect Meeks to see some time against either Manu or Gary Neil. Duhan will see some playing time here as well. He is a horrible offensive player but solid defensively so expect him to cause some problems for a guy like Neil. Jamison and Hill are both big and the Spurs just don't have enough bigs to throw out there.

Captain Jack and Artest should guard each other at some point tonight--always an interesting matchup to watch.

The Lakers will win the battle on the glass tonight and score more points in the point imo. If they can manage to shrink the perimeter somewhat, I like their chances to win this game. As I said, SA has some significant advantages in this matchup, but the size of Dwight down low is the main factor why I'm taking the Lakers here.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave Goat Milk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

iceman8847
    iceman8847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3505

G/M what's your thoughts on Charlotte -2 does Washington get there first win ?

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Good luck tonight on the Lakers mate, I so nearly pulled the trigger myself. As always your write-ups are solid and I look forward to them on a daily basis!

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

GL on Lakers. I can't touch that game.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I like it goaty (of coarse I've liked Lake show every gm since they fired that dipshit).....stay hot bro

pip2
    pip2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

Great write up, I don't agree with it, but here is something that might work in your favor:

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/

Byrone09
    Byrone09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

man you and Lakerboy always have such quality analysis. I thought the Spurs would win but I'm glad to be backing the home team now that you have made the play. Just hope Howard doesn't get into early foul trouble or Gasol disappears. Thanks GM!

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

since dwight is your main angle on the game, what do you think of player props?

pts+rebs over 30.5 -140

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by iceman8847 View Post
    G/M what's your thoughts on Charlotte -2 does Washington get there first win ?
    Sorry ice was cooking dinner. Me and Sando talked about that game early this morning. I leaned the Bobcats but not enough to play it. I will rarely, if ever, bet a game like that, involving two of the worst teams in the nba. I usually don't touch games like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Byrone09 View Post
    man you and Lakerboy always have such quality analysis. I thought the Spurs would win but I'm glad to be backing the home team now that you have made the play. Just hope Howard doesn't get into early foul trouble or Gasol disappears. Thanks GM!
    Lakerboy? Lakerboy doesn't do analysis. He only posts plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    since dwight is your main angle on the game, what do you think of player props?

pts+rebs over 30.5 -140
    Yeah I like that prop. Not going to play it myself. Remember that a guys value to a team is not just if he gets 25 and 15 boards. Dwight's impact on this game could merely be getting SA in the penalty early. He could finish with 16 and 12 for example but have a big game because of his presence. But yeah I like the prop.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

such long analysis and only risking $165 ???

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    such long analysis and only risking $165 ???
    only took 5 minutes to write. this stuff flows out of me easily. this is not a game you want to go big on. don't pound the spurs like I know you're thinking about doing. it's only a few games into the season. Save your big bets for when you have a solid amount of info to assess....

Just my opinion.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sando

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Yeah I like that prop. Not going to play it myself. Remember that a guys value to a team is not just if he gets 25 and 15 boards. Dwight's impact on this game could merely be getting SA in the penalty early. He could finish with 16 and 12 for example but have a big game because of his presence. But yeah I like the prop.
    ok thanks for the input as always.

juice has gone up to -155 so i just may lay off this one.

game time decision

gl on the lakeshow

vyomguy

only took 5 minutes to write. this stuff flows out of me easily. this is not a game you want to go big on. don't pound the spurs like I know you're thinking about doing. it's only a few games into the season. Save your big bets for when you have a solid amount of info to assess....

Just my opinion.
    already pounded for nearly 40k in 3 different books goat. I am very confident. I dont make such plays often. Maybe once or twice in a month. Good luck either way.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    already pounded for nearly 40k in 3 different books goat. I am very confident. I dont make such plays often. Maybe once or twice in a month. Good luck either way.
    Good luck vyom. Is that ML or did you get a + number?

vyomguy

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Good luck vyom. Is that ML or did you get a + number?
    both ml and spread at max at 3 different books...i got -1 in all 3 books

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Cmon goat. My big plays are doing well. See how I stayed off the magic? I almost took raps +9 and ml +408.

Teaser Sucker
    Public Fader
    Teaser Sucker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

I also like this play, and am on it as well. Public favors Spurs, with a home-dog at a +1 line (in my experience, this has a high hit rate in NBA). Lakers will play with a new type of energy tonight. Good analysis on your part, Goat. BOL.

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

yea Spurs 4th road game since last wed

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Cmon goat. My big plays are doing well. See how I stayed off the magic? I almost took raps +9 and ml +408.
    Lakerman your big plays usually do good. I like how you stayed off the magic. Are you really leaving sbr if the packers make the playoffs?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Yes. I have to keep my word. I still don't think they will make it. They have issues.
    Points Awarded:

7secondsOrLess gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Nice write up Goat...

But i think that the perimeter shooting, cohesive nature of the Spurs, Already battle tested squad in this young season coupled with the fact that Pop wants to beat the lakers early to motivate his team later in the year will prove to be too much..

Also pop has to be motivated with how LA just ousted his great friend Mike Brown. Plus Spurs want to prove early that they can hang with this "world beater" team that everyone in LA was already crowning, then after the first 2 games.. all you could hear was crickets and bitching around LA...

First 1234567 ... Last