europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

nice..

cashed out on both..well done even though i didn't play anything

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sando you dirty SOB. Another perfect day!!

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Federer = G.O.A.T

2-0 get some

Great work boys, up 4+ units to start the night. Will have a small play soon on match 2.

joe1122
    joe1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

Great stuff man ! Thanks.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Wasn't able to catch it but great cash nonetheless. Glad the gambling gods were kind to you and gave you both

blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

sando great job!!!
    any thoughts about potro tips match?

kobee24
    kobee24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great job mate, changed some of your NBA plays yesterday and barely won by 0.5. Stopped betting tennis so didn't tail you with them but might get back to it after seeing the luck going on. BOL with your future plays!

sando

SlickRick1382
    Kobee24
    blinky88
    Joe1122
    europe_baller
    frisco

And thanks everyone for the encouragement...

Ok after much deliberation I have decided that Janko's perceived fatigue issues are legit and would like to place a small play or two on Juan-Martin.

ATP World Tour Finals

Del Potro v Tipsarevic

Del Potro -4.5 +103 (Pinnacle) 1 Unit

Del Potro 2-0 -142 (Pinnacle) 1 Unit
    **this set bet is insurance against JMDP failing to cover the 4.5, for example a 7-6 6-3 victory

Brief analysis to follow soon (match starts in 1hr and 10 mins)

sando

Unlike some I normally don't pay too much relevance to the "fatigue" factor in tennis. These guys are super fit athletes with the best diets, trainers, supplements, etc however in this match I think it is quite relevant as Tipsarevic himself said after the Fed match that he is quite tired. He has had a great year and played a lot of tennis but no doubt it has caught up with him. He has retired with "injuries" in his last 2 tournaments. Del Potro has actually been in pretty good form and his loss to Ferrer in round 1 IMO is not a big deal. Ferrer is at the top of his game and I expected him to win that much, regardless JMDP is coming off a recent Indoor tourney win in Basel beating Fed in the final in his (Federer's) home town. Both Del Potro and Tipsarevic play a similar style game it's just that JMDP does it a bit better. Careers H2H is 3-0 to JMDP and that includes 7-0 sets in JMDP's favor. They met in Davis cup last year on Indoor hard in Serbia and Del Potro won in straight sets.

J.M.A.
    J.M.A.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

GL man, tailed this one since I missed the first 2 picks this morning. Hopefully JDMP comes through!

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

with you on porto. gl sando!

usfunca
    usfunca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Well done so far. Just caught the Del Potro picks in time (with about 30 seconds to spare)! Go JM!

Steelers
    Steelers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Great pick

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

tipsarevic is playing terribly and delpo is not even trying...why i went with 21+ :/

sando

Delboy cashes both bets easy. Poor Tipsarevic, it was a massacre!

4-0 today.

3-0 yesterday

9-0 last 3 days!

High 5's all round
    Points Awarded:

grim259 gave sando 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Sandwich gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

nosaij
    nosaij's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7131

nice analysis sando! RIGHT ON THE G SPOT MATE

joe1122
    joe1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

J.M.A.
    J.M.A.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

I really needed that win!!! Thanks a lot sando!! Damn it now I defs wish I woke up earlier and made the first 2 picks this morning..

gh0zt
    gh0zt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

you been on fire with tennis! couldn't find the set bet on any of my books so i hit the under 21 instead.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Hell yeah buddy!!! Guess I started tailing at the right time!!! I debated forever, then finally said f*ck it and went with the under! Keep up the good work!!! Anything for NBA tonight?

apurvaas
    Most of the Pregame pros are jokers!
    apurvaas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

OKC and under in nba?

sando

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Hell yeah buddy!!! Guess I started tailing at the right time!!! I debated forever, then finally said f*ck it and went with the under! Keep up the good work!!! Anything for NBA tonight?
    Yes sir, 1 play with analysis coming soon.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Good hits today Sando! Good luck tonight on the NBA card. I will prob lay off basketball with 3 footballs on tonight, just deciding which one to hammer, I love 2 of these line

Good luck brotha, go get em!!!

sando

NBA

OKC @ Chicago

Alot of talk about this line (-2 OKC) being suspicious but I'm not buying it. Very interesting match up today in a proven defensive powerhouse (Bulls) vs. a proven offensive powerhouse (Thunder), although not so much this year where the Thunder's current ppg (98.3) and their fg% (45.6) are both down on last years numbers and their turnovers are a serious problem. 21 against Atlanta in a very poor home loss followed by 19 against Toronto in a game where they were never challenged and more importantly showed some defensive intensity for the first time this season, holding the hawks to 35% from the floor. Nice to see more of a team effort and more importantly someone outside the "new" big three with a legit contribution (Ibaka - 17). Bulls have been inconsistent this year yet still boast a 3-1 record compared to okc's 2-2, although it should be noted that the Bulls have played 3 mediocre teams all at home and haven't looked dominant once. OKC have had a far tougher schedule and have definitely shown us something, (especially against SA) other than the poor home effort against the hawks + most importantly K-mart is fitting nicely into Hardens shoes as leader of the 2nd unit.

Noah - can't be stopped, will get his, serge might block a few but Perkins too slow to be effective outside the post and will need some help.

Westbrook - will also get his. Bulls are a great defensive team, but they work as a unit, d rose perfect match up but now who's gonna stop him, rip? Nate? Heinrich? Please. Westbrook is the key to OKC victory because...

Durant - already a subdued start to the season and now coming up against a very under-rated defender in Deng. Deng is big, physical, strong, if he's "on" he's the perfect guy to shut down Durant.

K-mart - along with Westbrook he is the key to an OKC victory.

With Rose out the Bulls main defensive strengths are in their bigs, specifically Noah and Deng although boozer has his moments as well. Chicago are of course very effective as a unit with premium help D (esp against P&R) provided by Noah who has superp footwork for a big fella. The problem for Chicago is not stopping serge and Durant, it's dealing with a desperate Russell Westbrook who has had shoulder issues and been in a slump. This is the perfect spot for him to explode here, who's gonna stop him, Nate? Heinrich? Please... Even Rip is old now and Noah can't do everything. Deng will of course have his hands full with Durant. Big things are expected this year from OKC and there is a lot of scrutiny on them following the Harden incident. This is the perfect spot for OKC to get their season on track on the road against a big name team on national tv. Westbrook and K-Mart are the key and provided they slow down a bit and keep the turnovers under control then I see a nice win for OKC in this spot.

OKC -2 (Pinnacle) -115 2.5 Units
    *un-fortunately we are loosing a bit of value as the line has moved against us. TBH I actually thought it would move the other way but regardless I'll take the -2 with just a dash of extra juice

grim259
    grim259's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

Great thread, just started following this morning after researching all of your choices and winners. You are doing awesome man.

Quick question, would you take OKC -3 with .91 profit per dollar?

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also, Bulls don't have anybody to make Westbrook work on D. Expect a big game out of him

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Kirk Heinrich will be guarding Westbrook tonight. A solid perimeter defender but Westbrook is more of a slasher. Noah is there protecting the basket. Deng is a defender that has had more success guarding drivers like Lebron than shooters. Durant is a guy that has about 2 inches on Deng despite him being listed at only 6'9. His length will create some problems. Deng is not able to use his physicality as much against jump shooters like Durant. Expect Nate Robinson to play pretty well off the bench as this system in Chicago really favors his style of play.

The key to this game imo is at the 2. Sefalosha is a solid perimeter defender but he's not typically used to guys coming off downs and flares. Hamilton is a guy that can really shoot a team in or out of a game. It'll be up to Kevin Martin and Sef to both stay disciplined on the defensive end and hold Hamilton to 15ish.

Lots more to say about this game but I think I might lay off this game.

sando

Tennis
    4-0 today +5.65 Units
    9-0 last 3 days

Tennis YTD 30-19-4 (+24.37 Units)

NBA YTD 17-8-2 (+11.69 Units)

SiMON2g
    SiMON2g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

I like it bro, good luck,

sando

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Kirk Heinrich will be guarding Westbrook tonight. A solid perimeter defender but Westbrook is more of a slasher. Noah is there protecting the basket. Deng is a defender that has had more success guarding drivers like Lebron than shooters. Durant is a guy that has about 2 inches on Deng despite him being listed at only 6'9. His length will create some problems. Deng is not able to use his physicality as much against jump shooters like Durant. Expect Nate Robinson to play pretty well off the bench as this system in Chicago really favors his style of play.

The key to this game imo is at the 2. Sefalosha is a solid perimeter defender but he's not typically used to guys coming off downs and flares. Hamilton is a guy that can really shoot a team in or out of a game. It'll be up to Kevin Martin and Sef to both stay disciplined on the defensive end and hold Hamilton to 15ish.

Lots more to say about this game but I think I might lay off this game.
    Mate your analysis on NBA is un-matched at this forum. Clearly you play ball?
    also delete some old msg's - tried to pm you

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Mate your analysis on NBA is un-matched at this forum. Clearly you play ball?
    also delete some old msg's - tried to pm you
    I do play a lot yeah. K, will clear pms now. GL today bro

sando

Quote Originally Posted by grim259 View Post
    Great thread, just started following this morning after researching all of your choices and winners. You are doing awesome man.

Comparison on Pinnacle -3 ($2.02 - decimal. +102 US). Maybe if that's the only book you've got but they are not being very generous. Also I do believe it will be a close game. Bulls will not lie down without a fight so be wary.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by grim259 View Post

You need more books.

5 Dimes still at 2' -110 (-107 if you use the reduced juice only section)
    BET DSI still has -2'

Even Bovada has then at -3 but with .95 cents per dollar profit (-105)

Unless that is you're using a local in which point they normally try to kill you with the juice as many smaller locals do around my way

That Guy
    That Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 361

Good work Sando
    Killing it bro

First ... 567891011 ... Last