tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I don't think he has a play tonight and I think he's taking a break.

MacVPTgod
    MacVPTgod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 574

Sando, I watched that kings - suns game. Man I don't think that was a bad bet. They were up 79-72 or similar and were ready to pull away and then they stopped playing defence and started throwing the ball away (mainly Tyreke). I nearly put my tv remote through my tv, it was so frustrating, no wonder cousins loses his shit every couple of games. Bad luck, you'll get them next time.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by MacVPTgod View Post
    Sando, I watched that kings - suns game. Man I don't think that was a bad bet. They were up 79-72 or similar and were ready to pull away and then they stopped playing defence and started throwing the ball away (mainly Tyreke). I nearly put my tv remote through my tv, it was so frustrating, no wonder cousins loses his shit every couple of games. Bad luck, you'll get them next time.
    That's not bad luck.

That's called the Sacramento Kings.

They shot a higher percentage than the Suns from the field and from 3 points land. They also shot 8 more FT's although a dismal 62.5% (That's one reason I don't like to bet the Kings, I hate backing teams who shot horribly from the stripe, an easy way to no cover a spread). The Suns were never out of the game and were neck and neck with the Kings all day.

When you back an undisciplined team like the Kings then you risk losing, simple.

Other than that there were factors that you need to consider. New coach angle, 5 days off for the Suns, line moves back to 3 and the following ... Kings at home were favored by -4' vs Washington Wizards (who had won 3 straight at the time) and -6 at home vs Cleveland, two comparable teams, yet Suns are only a +3' point underdog? I don't recall the %'s anymore but I'm pretty certain I saw 60% on the Kings too ...

Saying that it was just unlucky because the Kings "seemed"poised to break away is absurd ....

On that note, I'm sorry for those who lost ...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MrXYZ

Izza77
    GFC 07,09,11
    Izza77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Its like fkn morgue in here

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    If you like the under on Knicks/Celtics, Centrebet still hasn't moved from 190.5.
    Easy winner.

Izza77
    GFC 07,09,11
    Izza77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

I like the Hornets -2.5 tomozz A LOT

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

You mean the Pelicans?
    Points Awarded:

tarrasch117 gave DiggityDaggityDo 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Looks like I killed off another capper by deciding to tail his big plays on a night he gets smoked. I'm like the Cooler! Funny how I keep learning and relearning the same lesson to trust my own instincts and plays and stop tailing. Oh well, maybe someday.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Capy The Capper Killer

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Looks like I killed off another capper by deciding to tail his big plays on a night he gets smoked. I'm like the Cooler! Funny how I keep learning and relearning the same lesson to trust my own instincts and plays and stop tailing. Oh well, maybe someday.
    Can I give you a few names/threads to stay out of?

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Can I give you a few names/threads to stay out of?
    Haha. No, I can visit the threads and share opinions and whatnot... The key is just me NOT tailing the poster's plays... otherwise the black magic happens.

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 337

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Haha. No, I can visit the threads and share opinions and whatnot... The key is just me NOT tailing the poster's plays... otherwise the black magic happens.
    I thought it was me

UsManyDead
    UsManyDead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

He will come back. It is very easy of you to talk stupid things when all you do is follow a pick and then shit or laugh depending on the result. But when you put a lot of work in to the picks and then you bet them and then they loose and you come to the forum and all the people (that you made money for them up to that point) are talking trash you really feel like doing nothing anymore. I feel like doing nothing anymore when I hit a bad day, betting on my own selections, but he also have another 20-30 people screaming at him. Tough position to be in. I understand how he feels. You should think about this as well. Believe me that it sukcs to put 6-10h in researching just to find out that they loose and you loose money and time.
    Good thing to take a day or two off. GL and hope you come back with fresh powers.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Was anyone screaming at him or talking trash? From what I can see, this thread is miraculously free of that. Haven't gone through every page but from what I can see. I was simply making a joke at my own expense. I offer only support for other cappers and I think most of us are the same way in here. (Not all of course.) Plus, anyone with half a brain knows you're responsible for your own wagers.
    Points Awarded:

matt711 gave Capybara 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by UsManyDead View Post
    He will come back. It is very easy of you to talk stupid things when all you do is follow a pick and then shit or laugh depending on the result. But when you put a lot of work in to the picks and then you bet them and then they loose and you come to the forum and all the people (that you made money for them up to that point) are talking trash you really feel like doing nothing anymore. I feel like doing nothing anymore when I hit a bad day, betting on my own selections, but he also have another 20-30 people screaming at him. Tough position to be in. I understand how he feels. You should think about this as well. Believe me that it sukcs to put 6-10h in researching just to find out that they loose and you loose money and time.
    Good thing to take a day or two off. GL and hope you come back with fresh powers.
    Chill out chilly...
    No body is trash talking...

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

I have rarely posted plays...it takes a special person to do that...one that gets a lot out of winning for the public instead of themselves.

It almost must feel like a lot of pressure to win night after night even tho many of us don't demand this and just want an honest capper who is capable and knows his stuff. We want to make smart bets and sometimes they win and lose.

If I were to guess, and I am just guessing...I think the Serena future play falling one night and the Shara future play the next night...under weird circumstances, was a tough beat.

bol to sando and hope to see him posting soon..gl all.

alepeviani
    alepeviani's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

He will come back...I've started betting on NBA this season, so I think I'm still losing money, but I'm learning a lot from him...as a result, I'm slowly improving

I'n losing focus here, point is that bad luck happens to everybody, you study to minimize the effects of it

steveq
    getthenet
    steveq's Avatar Become A Pro!

americas line

KennyM10
    KennyM10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Give the guy a few days to reload his account. Do not believe the numbers shown obviously they mean nothing.
    Last edited by KennyM10; 01-25-13 at 11:32 PM.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by KennyM10 View Post
    Give the guy a few days to reload his account. Do not believe the numbers shown obviously they mean nothing.
    Ignorance is bliss ....

If he was just waiting to reload his account, since his numbers aren't real, he could of kept posting plays without actually betting them ....

Stop being a donk. He is obviously frustrated and took a break, nothing wrong with that ....

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO

Come on Sando,
    you are giving us an excellent service here. Your picks are FREE and you are providing us with a FREE service. Each of us should look at your picks and find something for himself, then he should handicap that game for himself and only if he sees some good value, ONLY THEN wager it.
    Your picks are documented and you are LEGIT (just a few of you guys are).
    So I'm wishing you all the best and hopefully we see you back soon.

king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Romerowned
    Romerowned's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2811

Sando? More like Sandowned.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I can tell a much needed break from him and he deserves it. We will welcome him back when he is ready.

KennyM10

I spoke with Sando he said he is sorry for burying half the forum while wallco buried the other half. The good news sbr thanks you and everyone can pick a coffee mug or a hat.

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

I spoke with Sando he said he is sorry for burying half the forum while wallco buried the other half. The good news sbr thanks you and everyone can pick a coffee mug or a hat.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Sando will be back at it soon. Good cappers can withstand these hits. But most of the faithful got buried across NBA & tennis in the last week so I doubt this thread will be the same.

GirlCanCapToo
    GirlCanCapToo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sacramento is so bad. Told you guys a few days ago. Hope everyone made money fading them!

thorny
    thorny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1686

Is this a riddle?

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

Really hope Sando returns because through the highs and lows, he remained humble and positive unlike most here. Cant say enough good words about the guy's character (from what I can tell anyway).

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO

The good news sbr thanks you and everyone can pick a coffee mug or a hat.

Just can't understand what this means

Killa Cam
    Killa Cam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Sandooooo give us a Sunday card.

elPkay
    elPkay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Nobody got buried unless you started tailing Sando last week. If you started tailing earlier, you're absolutely alright.

KennyM10

Quote Originally Posted by mvanja View Post
    The good news sbr thanks you and everyone can pick a coffee mug or a hat.

Just can't understand what this means
    Meaning because you lost so much money to an sbr book they get commission they will give you something free. Get it now?

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO

Meaning because you lost so much money to an sbr book they get commission they will give you something free. Get it now?
    Thx Kenny

First ... 124125126127128129130 ... Last