Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Gentleman, We Have Regular Season Lines Up At The Books

How good does it feel to see those lines out. So pumped for this season.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Can't wait for tip-off! Good luck with your plays Mantle.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    Can't wait for tip-off! Good luck with your plays Mantle.
    Thanks, Man. BOL to you as well. Lets get it this season.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Sweet! I took Miami -6 and Cleveland -5 1/2. Although Miami tended to struggle against Boston on several games last season I think they come out strong plus now they got Ray Allen.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Wait 2 weeks into the season and the threads will begin. NBA is rigged, screw player x who took a meaningless 3 to blow the cover, damn refs with their horrible call blew my total, these players never try, etc

I can't wait, although it's tough as a Bulls fan. Still remember jumping for joy when the playoffs began turning into a depressing day. I would've had Bulls playoff tickets through the entire playoffs including the championship if Rose didn't go down.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

I think I made most my money last year fading the Bobcats. Man, they made it so easy. Anybody know if they're going to be THAT bad again?

As long as there is aportsbetting there will.be people saying sports are rigged. LOL.

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    I think I made most my money last year fading the Bobcats. Man, they made it so easy. Anybody know if they're going to be THAT bad again?

As long as there is aportsbetting there will.be people saying sports are rigged. LOL.
    Dude I won so much last year fading Bobcats 1Q then lost my ass when I made a super huge bet fading Bobcats 1Q vs Memphis and Memphis played like garbage.

Yes I went head to head on several threads against betters and the NBA is rigged. They're just laughable how every play seems to point to it being rigged.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

I like the raptors, celtics and nuggets to cover a lot of spreads this year

brainfreeze0

and, just like last year, i like the fade against the Lakers just because so many ppl will always jump on them no matter what the spread that Vegas inflates it and kills

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    and, just like last year, i like the fade against the Lakers just because so many ppl will always jump on them no matter what the spread that Vegas inflates it and kills
    yep

faded them a lot last year in the regular season

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    Dude I won so much last year fading Bobcats 1Q then lost my ass when I made a super huge bet fading Bobcats 1Q vs Memphis and Memphis played like garbage.

Yes I went head to head on several threads against betters and the NBA is rigged. They're just laughable how every play seems to point to it being rigged.
    The LAST bet I placed on The Bobcat was a first half spread against the Knicks and the Knicks didn't cover on a buzzer beater. LOL. It's all good, though. They made me plenty of cash last year and I'm praying they're just as bad this year.$$$$$

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    yep

faded them a lot last year in the regular season
    How about that 1st game? Might have to drop a little on Dallas ML and spread. Lakers are my team but they might need a couple weeks before they're comfortable with the new set. They couldn't cover for shit last year. Unlike the Spurs that pretty much covered EVERY spread.

brainfreeze0

The LAST bet I placed on The Bobcat was a first half spread against the Knicks and the Knicks didn't cover on a buzzer beater. LOL. It's all good, though. They made me plenty of cash last year and I'm praying they're just as bad this year.$$$$$
    They're new head coach is far better than last years wanting an intenserunning team. He's worked one on one with several of the players. Add to the new players on their roster such as Ramon Sessions, Kemba Walkers extra effort in improving his shot, and 2nd draft pick Gilchrist and I doubt we'll see a team as bad as last years. I'd at least say they are not an autofade team this year.

How about that 1st game? Might have to drop a little on Dallas ML and spread. Lakers are my team but they might need a couple weeks before they're comfortable with the new set. They couldn't cover for shit last year. Unlike the Spurs that pretty much covered EVERY spread.
    Kobe might be out the season opener with his foot. Plus they will probably take some time to get into the swing of things and play as one. However, there will always be bandwagon betters to play Lakers no matter how bad the spread, a fact Vegas seems to count on when they inflate it.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

kobes not missing gm 1 and im sorry but theres no way in hell im taking dal when dirks out for the 1st month of the season bol to all who take that +8 lol

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

and please people STOP IT with all this lakers not geling early crap this isnt like the heat where they had no pg n center kobe can play off the ball and steve nash is a HOF pg who has 2 7fters and kobe to dish the ball 2 i expect the lakers to gel from day 1 just like the 08 celtics

brainfreeze0

It may have only been preseason, but they were the only team in the NBA who couldnt even get a single straight up win in 8 games, even with their full starting roster out there. Why are you so confident they will all of a sudden be geling in Game 1 when they havent gelled yet?

Also, all of the sporting news sites have stated Kobe might miss 1st game season opener due to his foot. What are you basing your information on, gut feeling?
    Last edited by brainfreeze0; 10-28-12 at 07:56 PM.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm rolling with the Celtics but don't feel comfortable. NBA won't want their reigning champs losing in the first game of the year.

Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Make this money take this money

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

I can't think of any team that should lose to the Bobcats.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    and please people STOP IT with all this lakers not geling early crap this isnt like the heat where they had no pg n center kobe can play off the ball and steve nash is a HOF pg who has 2 7fters and kobe to dish the ball 2 i expect the lakers to gel from day 1 just like the 08 celtics
    Man, I really hope you're right. I just hope OKC and teams that like to run and gun don't get up on them. If they're able to play the game at their pace they're going to be the team to beat.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    I'm rolling with the Celtics but don't feel comfortable. NBA won't want their reigning champs losing in the first game of the year.
    Yah, idk about that one. Ray Allen will have a huge game I'm sure.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

As u guys can tell from my screen name, I'm a Lakers fan. I'll say this now, of Kobe is out game 1, I really like the Lakers to cover 8.5. I can see Kobe trying to do too much while not being 100% if he plays. If he doesn't, Nash feeding the ball to Dwight and Gasol running high/low post plays and pick and rolls, I just don't see the Mavs without Dirk being able to keep it close. And for the poster who stated the Lakers not winning any preseason games, who cares. That's what Mike Brown does. Think he was like 1-6 in the preseason with the Cavs the year they went to the finals. Preseason is meaningless. Nobody in the league can stop Dwight and Gasol with Nash feeding them the rock. The Lakers bench isn't deep but they added pure scorers like Jamison and Meeks. They'll be fine.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Man, I really hope you're right. I just hope OKC and teams that like to run and gun don't get up on them. If they're able to play the game at their pace they're going to be the team to beat.
    I really like Kev Mart to the Thunder though. What a guy to have coming off the bench. More of a pure shooter than Harden. Plus they got draft picks. OKC is a first class organization.