NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rubio

im becoming officially a rubio hater with all his crap and primadona.

he is having problem with weather in minnesota when he havent even tried living there. he wants to have everything he wants. maybe he should decide where he wants to play. shut ur trap and your agent and play the game until you finish your contract.

stupid kid......

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

He is an idiot just like Darren Nelson who thought snow was on the ground year round in Minnesota.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

If you knew where Rubio lives currently you wouldn't blame him for wanting to stay in Spain.
    On the Mediterranean Sea, where snow and cold weather aren't a factor.

I think the league is pushing the kid, b/c the NBA is trying to expand their brand internationally. His talent looks marginal, never saw him hitting jumpers on any highlights.

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

anybody who puts their name in the draft should be ready for whoever calls them. no player should say NO to the clips and etc.

adult game in an adult like business. know the rules and accept it.

if he cant stand the weather and all the crap, then stay home, stay in spain. both he and his agent is stupid not to talk behind close doors and put up a poker face and say what media and fans want to hear and negotiate with minny who got his draft rights.

he could live his whole contract in an apartment and crank up the thermostat up all the way. LoL. or get a girl to heat him up. thats all he deserves, girl not a woman who will listen to all his childlike whims.

Bogart45
    Bogart45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4509

I'm sure he's going to stay in Spain. How long does Mn have rights on him?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by Bogart45 View Post
    I'm sure he's going to stay in Spain. How long does Mn have rights on him?
    4 years. Rubio is now owned by the NBA.... Go to Spain and be a superstar in the Euro equivalent to American college ball, expect less athletic.

RICHIE801
    RICHIE801's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea I would blame him cause he entered the NBA draft which is played in America. I agree about his talent, nothing I've seen is impressive at all.