SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Sports Terminator's Pick 6/27 - WNBA

6/27

Pointspread

Phoenix Mercury -2 -120 (B+1)

I'm on a 3 pick win streak going way back from June 19. I have been trailing ck and sexymit since. But I thought I go back and give it a shot. Kudos to ck and sexymit, pro WNBA cappers. So today I like the Phoenix Mercury over the Minnesota Lynx. Simply because Phoenix is the better team and Seimone Augustus is out. That's basically what it comes down too lol. Phoenix will be too much for Minnesota.

My leans: Atlanta Dream +8, NY Liberty +6.5 -150, and Chicago Sky -5.5. But to win moneyline I like Connecticut Sun, Indiana Fever, and Chicago Sky lol. Chicago Sky moneyline would be the 2nd best EZ $ play of the day.

WNBA Record: 5-3

alias69
    betting is a disease. who cares.
    alias69's Avatar Become A Pro!

i c ur on covers as well mate. lol im melbourneboy on covers. im leaning towards minni at the moment and over but will wait till sex and coc got to say for themselves. gl.

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

phoe -3 now. public on it but it seems it doesnt matter in wnba

SportsTerminator

According to scores and odds the Phoenix line started at -2. But my bookie opened up at -3. Anywho I'm really liking Phoenix to win. Again Phoenix will be too much for Minnesota Seimone Augustus being out.

SportsTerminator

Quote Originally Posted by SportsTerminator View Post
    My leans: Atlanta Dream +8, NY Liberty +6.5 -150, and Chicago Sky -5.5. But to win moneyline I like Connecticut Sun, Indiana Fever, and Chicago Sky lol. Chicago Sky moneyline would be the 2nd best EZ $ play of the day.

WNBA Record: 5-3
    And this is why I like the moneylines lol. Pointspreads are hard to decipher imo. But What a despicable...despicable performance by Phoenix. I should have known that it was a trap due to the low line. It seems like the home teams are the right play...