lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Hey Brock Landers

What happened to your so called flip flop theory last night.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

The flip flop theory worked. When one team opens up a favorite and it goes to the other team being favored, take the team that was 1st favored. Orlando opened up at -1 then it went to Cleveland -1.5 so you should have taken Orlando, and they won so it worked!

lakerboy

he said cleveland was going to win the game

SexyMit

Oh I missed that one. When I see flip flop I go by what I just said. It works more times then not. Works really good in the WNBA.

TeamNookMum
    TeamNookMum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 307

....nothing is 100%, someone missed a call...we all do, otherwise we'd all be millionaires. don't need to make a big deal about it. Remind me to create a thread and laugh at you when you lose your next bet.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by TeamNookMum View Post
    ....nothing is 100%, someone missed a call...we all do, otherwise we'd all be millionaires. don't need to make a big deal about it. Remind me to create a thread and laugh at you when you lose your next bet.
    please i dont even know if you have anytime to laugh at me with your shitty picks- i was just pointing it out because Brock kept saying that shit for over a week- enouh is enough

X-Rated
    X-Rated's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cool down brothers, we are here to beat the books!

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by X-Rated View Post
    Cool down brothers, we are here to beat the books!
    thanx bro glad to see you have joined this forum you have wise thoughts and have really come on well- but guy lose the Mcgrady avatar

X-Rated

I have this avatar hoping that next season McGrady would be able to play healthy all year long, therefore leading my Rockets to at least the western conference final.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    thanx bro glad to see you have joined this forum you have wise thoughts and have really come on well- but guy lose the Mcgrady avatar

Jerry Seinfeld
    Jerry Seinfeld's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have this avatar hoping that next season McGrady would be able to play healthy all year long, therefore leading my Rockets to at least the western conference final.
    I think your best hope is for McGrady to go elsewhere. They are clearly a better team without him.

X-Rated

Well he should be playing next season and I think he can help the Rockets in the playoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Seinfeld View Post
    I think your best hope is for McGrady to go elsewhere. They are clearly a better team without him.

SexyMit

**** ** Grady! I live in Houston also and its time for that Cancer to go some where else other then Houston. Without him this yr they made the playoffs and advanced past the 1st rd, something they haven't done the whole time he has been there. Its time for him to go, they are better without him!

TeamNookMum
    TeamNookMum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 307

please i dont even know if you have anytime to laugh at me with your shitty picks- i was just pointing it out because Brock kept saying that shit for over a week- enouh is enough
    Don't worry about me, I got ALL the time in the world.

JGILL50
    hates the PATS
    JGILL50's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMit View Post
    **** ** Grady! I live in Houston also and its time for that Cancer to go some where else other then Houston. Without him this yr they made the playoffs and advanced past the 1st rd, something they haven't done the whole time he has been there. Its time for him to go, they are better without him!
    So what do you think we should do MIT. We are not gonna win like this either Yao is to fragile. Artest is slightly above average. Rockets are a classic example of the whole is better than the sum of the parts. But i believe we need somthing else. Would love to have Boozer but thats not possible. However i could see Mcgrady and Scola to to Toronto for Bosh that would be sweet
    No way they take on TMACS contract though

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry, your wishing against the tide. not gonna happen. hous just couldnt get any takers

SexyMit

Quote Originally Posted by JGILL50 View Post
    So what do you think we should do MIT. We are not gonna win like this either Yao is to fragile. Artest is slightly above average. Rockets are a classic example of the whole is better than the sum of the parts. But i believe we need somthing else. Would love to have Boozer but thats not possible. However i could see Mcgrady and Scola to to Toronto for Bosh that would be sweet
    No way they take on TMACS contract though
    They need to stop renewing Tmacs contract! He is not that good! They definately need to get rid of him for something else, I liked the whole rumor of Vince Carter coming here, I sure would have got rid of Tracy for Vince in a heart beat!

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMit View Post
    They need to stop renewing Tmacs contract! He is not that good! They definately need to get rid of him for something else, I liked the whole rumor of Vince Carter coming here, I sure would have got rid of Tracy for Vince in a heart beat!
    are you kidding bro vince is a pu$$y- im from toronto and when i went to the games the fans here hated him- and tmac is a pu$$y too- they both left here to get more money and win supposedly but if they had stayed toronto would have had a very good team of pu$$ies

SexyMit

are you kidding bro vince is a pu$$y- im from toronto and when i went to the games the fans here hated him- and tmac is a pu$$y too- they both left here to get more money and win supposedly but if they had stayed toronto would have had a very good team of pu$$ies

suckatmyjob
    suckatmyjob's Avatar Become A Pro!

uh landers flipflop theory not sure he even knows how to play it anyways LT wrote an article about it and CLe wasnt at home but sexymit said it correct hte play should of been ORl and the flip flop theory worked beautifully for the Lakers

sum it up :

Brock Landers has pointed out that the "flip flop", more commonly referred to as the Zigzag Thoery, had done well in the NBA Playoffs this season.

Well, I went back to the 2000 Playoffs (almost 10 full playoff seasons) and added a couple of qualifiers and unearthed the following gem:

NBA Playoff HOME teams that lost their last game by 5 points or more AND missed coverig their last game by 5 points or more are 114-91-8, 55.6% ATS since 2000.

Such teams this year only are 14-5-2, 73.7% ATS.

For Money Line players, these teams are 145-68, 68.1% SU since 2000 and 17-4, 81.0% this year.