Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

how many of your gambling careers are over?

that went all in on cavs ml?

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

They will just go all in game 2 and get all their money and they will be .

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    They will just go all in game 2 and get all their money and they will be .
    how do you go all-in when you just went all in and lost?

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzee View Post
    how do you go all-in when you just went all in and lost?

Not sure half these guys really bet...some have gone all in and lost a few times..this year like machine choice. They just keep reappearing and losing... There were two all in losers for sure... I will post them in my Saturday all in losers post. Last week I had around 5-6.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

No remorse G... but Cavs game 2 is EZ $!

The Cavs only lost by 1. They were up 16 at one point. Game 2 they will make adjustments and hold the lead. Orlando can't shoot lights out everygame. Orlando has angered the Giant, it's over lol. 23!

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SportsTerminator View Post

The Cavs only lost by 1. They were up 16 at one point. Game 2 they will make adjustments and hold the lead. Orlando can't shoot lights out everygame. Orlando has angered the Giant, it's over lol. 23!

I like the Cavs in game two also...but will probably pass again. I just do not like the way the Magic have owned the Cavs like a cheap whore...

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im all-in on cavs ml in game 2, haha

BrandonLaz
    Update your status
    BrandonLaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Quote Originally Posted by SportsTerminator View Post

You said the same thing before Game 1 as well though. I am just saying nothing is a sure thing in sports.

JGILL50
    hates the PATS
    JGILL50's Avatar Become A Pro!

The main reason i like the cavs in game 2 is why would bookmakers open the line exactly the same as game 1 when the majic won. they knew the public would dry hump the magic and the points in game 2 just like they are and thats exactly what books want.
    CAVS -9 BIG

BrandonLaz
    Update your status
    BrandonLaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Quote Originally Posted by JGILL50 View Post
    The main reason i like the cavs in game 2 is why would bookmakers open the line exactly the same as game 1 when the majic won. they knew the public would dry hump the magic and the points in game 2 just like they are and thats exactly what books want.
    CAVS -9 BIG
    That is a very good reason to take the Cavs. I am going to see how the public ends up at before deciding who to take in this one. My lean is of course the Magic I had them in game 1 to cover and I have them +560 to win the series. It will take some thought, but as of right now no line movement 72% of the public is on Orlando. It is definitely looking like a play on the Cavs.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Orlando score 89 points in the last 3 quarters of the game last night. Unless Cleveland steps up their defense they are going to lose game 2 as well. I'm a huge Cav fan but Orlando has shitted on this team for the past few years. I don't see much changing to be honest. Orlando and that many points is tough to bet against.

Buckeye
    Buckeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9997

I don't know if Cleveland can hang with Orlando. I don't see how a smaller lineup is going to help because I see Orlando just going inside more and then evenyually setting up the three. It is very discouraging being a Cleveland fan and seeing the teams play great during the regular season and getting our hopes up only to tear it down in the playoffs. Orlando +8.5 or 9 would be hard to pass up. Cleveland hasn't really shown that they can cover such a spread over a whole game against Orlando.

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

What a thriller in game1 cashed Magic ml +350 The Cavs as a team are going to have to step up a notch in gm2 King James can't do everything. wait...yes he can! Thanks

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by POTVINSUX View Post
    What a thriller in game1 cashed Magic ml +350 The Cavs as a team are going to have to step up a notch in gm2 King James can't do everything. wait...yes he can! Thanks

nice!

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

If someones's gambling career was over, they would not be reading this thread or be on a sports gambling forum to begin with. It going to a bar and asking which of you don't drink alcohol

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

GO CAVS

post season bets are ent purposes only,exept a rear occasional total play

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

nothing is sure so bet what you are willing to lose