lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

doont be like the rest and make sure you follow your best

lets face it brothers and sisters we are all in this to make money , and ask yourself before you wager tonite whats the safiest bet on the board and u would come up with the sixers right. magic playing without the defensive presence in the middle mr. HOWARD alias superman . this series has been back and forth and the sixers have won games with the presence of howard so without him that will take care of business at home right? NOT! DONT GET SUCKED IN BY THE VEGAS BULLIES WE ARE SMARTER THAN THAT IF THEY DONT WIN OUTRIGHT THEY WILL AT LEAST COVER THE NUMBER SO VEGAS MAKES OUT NICE ON GAME.BUT THEY AINT TAKING MY MONEY IM TAKING THERES. MAGIC COMES THROUGH TONITE WITH A COVER OR AND OUTRIGHT WIN THERE FOR SMALL PLAY ON MAGIC ML AND A LARGE PLAY ON MAGIC AND IM BUYING 2 PTS TO 7 1/2

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT
    L2Gunz's Avatar Become A Pro!

your theory is wrong...philly will win and cover tonight!!! w/o Howard, the 76ers will be cutting towards the rim w/o any problem..
    What make you think that ORLANDO will cover, beside the fact of the "Vegas Bullies"....JUST LIKE THE VEGAS BULLIES WAS GONNA LET THE NEW ORLEANS HORNETS COVERS LAST NIGHT SINCE EVERYBODY WAS ON THE NUGGETS HUH!!!!!!

lonegambler

not so fast mr gun

that line of 10 and a hook told you the nuggets were going to dimantle the hornets yesterday look at my thread from yesterday and the day before when the mavs were suppose to lose cause everyone was saying the spurs werent going down cause they are the spurs and wont go out without fight and the mavs led the whole game. i just think that magic will come together tonite and play a well enough game against a medicore team and get the cover or possible a victory but best of luck to u

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

philie when on full throttle and without the defensive best player is not a mediocre team as you will see later.76ers has some fury to unleash esp after their slow after the other game.who will stop the penetration of philie?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i feel like this arguement would hold more weight if you wernt forgetting that not only howard but also courtney lee out and he has been there best players at times and the spread has been adjusted accordingly what was spread last gm orl-10? and this opened at phi-2 and the more action comin in on phi vegas keeps jumping number up. im glad i got at 5 wouldnt be shocked to see 7 by gametime then id start to worry bout not gettin cover

lonegambler

fellas best of luck but without lee and howard i guess your saying the line should be more than 5 ummmmm y isnt it ? home team with season on brink without 2 starters on magic out trap written all over it. bol

jasont
    jasont's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

I like the play...I'll wait until game time and pick it up at around +6 - +7. This line SHOULD have opened at what it is now.

Rydawg
    Rydawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

u were all over the heat yesterday

roadwarrior1
    roadwarrior1's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is whaT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE GET GUN SHY..........They think every game is a trap! Just because the line is not at -12.5 that the bookies are luring you in. Well the reverse is what actually happens. Just like you everyone thinks its too good to be true so they bet the other side.

Forget about the books for a second..........look at stats and previous games played. You will realize this line is not inflated yet but will soon become inflated as everyone continues to jump all over the sixers....Im on the sixers -5 and feel real good about it.

lonegambler

good luck warrior but i have watched to many games when a team has the game won and dont need to foul and they do or a 90pct free throw shorter comes up empty, or even team gives up a three point buzzer shot, or the best one as time runs out ,the in bounds is thrown down court and laid in , FOR THE BACK DOOR COVER i wont be caught with my backside out there. bol

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    lets face it brothers and sisters we are all in this to make money , and ask yourself before you wager tonite whats the safiest bet on the board and u would come up with the sixers right. magic playing without the defensive presence in the middle mr. HOWARD alias superman . this series has been back and forth and the sixers have won games with the presence of howard so without him that will take care of business at home right? NOT! DONT GET SUCKED IN BY THE VEGAS BULLIES WE ARE SMARTER THAN THAT IF THEY DONT WIN OUTRIGHT THEY WILL AT LEAST COVER THE NUMBER SO VEGAS MAKES OUT NICE ON GAME.BUT THEY AINT TAKING MY MONEY IM TAKING THERES. MAGIC COMES THROUGH TONITE WITH A COVER OR AND OUTRIGHT WIN THERE FOR SMALL PLAY ON MAGIC ML AND A LARGE PLAY ON MAGIC AND IM BUYING 2 PTS TO 7 1/2
    agree magic are the play dont buy points you dont need them sixers are out of gas

edlaw
    edlaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes,but the safe bet tonite is the under on the c's and bulls,hasnt been a under in 3 games due (b4) 199.5 under/no o.t.

swilldoggy420
    swilldoggy420's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree Lone and Edlaw....BOL

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT
    L2Gunz's Avatar Become A Pro!

lonegambler....you was right and I was wrong!!!! GOOD JOB!!!!!

edlaw

great job lone should of followed u on magic instead went w/under on the c's,bulls wow what a big mistake there well buddy nice call every-1 should of listen to u BOL

Rydawg
    Rydawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

what the pick for tonight, im looking at over 182 and possible hawks +5.5

edlaw

im w/u on the over (b2) 180 Over