Mr. sure win
    Mr. sure win's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mr. Sure win talks again... follow and win. 75% in playoffs

Houston... time to play ball... houston will surely cover this one. estimated lead is 10 to 20.. no way portlands gonna win this one. theyre already out of the series. yao will dominate this game and thats for sure!

Chicago... is the play of the year.. giving the defending champs a tyt battle. they deserve a game 7. i think chicago will make history. defeating the defending champs having a best rookie. and boston with out garnett? what do you expect? theyre not a tough team anymore. relying on rondo allen and pierce is not enough for boston. they need their bench to step up. but who? chicago will win by heart and thats for real!

Orlando... i dont think philly wil win this game even without howard and lee. orlando knows that everyone is against them and that will give them strength. with the starter gortat lewis hedo riddick alston on the floor. expect many 3pt shots to be made. and a lot of free throws to be made. both teams will play a run and gun. so for me this is pk. but orlando still has the advantage. youll see..

signed: MR. SURE WIN

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Houston's guards don't know how to get the ball to Yao and when they do he is so far away from the hoop, he can't do anything with the ball but kick it back out. He has struggled to score effectively ever since he went perfect in that one game. I don't see him contributing more than about 10 points from fouls mainly. I still think Houston wins the game but it won't be decided until late in the 4th quarter.

Orlando is horrible without Howard. I don't see them being able to do much without his interior defense and rebounding. This could get ugly at halftime.

BOL

Rydawg
    Rydawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chicago play of the year huh?

dragon_2K9
    dragon_2K9's Avatar Become A Pro!

mr. sure win, I hope you are wrong in your picks. i got bos ml and phil -5. GL

BamaBill67
    BamaBill67's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 out of 3, I will take it everyday...........I am most impressed with your call on the Hou/Por game. You called that dead on. They were up 17 @ half.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

nice work

Rydawg
    Rydawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 outta 3 but play of the year was wrong lol