Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Further Comment About NBA Refs...

I heard a comment made on TV about a blatent foul that Lebron made and was not called. However, the commentator made and showed a legitimate explanation that revealed that although the foul was obvious to us, because the ref was out of position he could not see what we at home could plainly see. This brings me to another point. Is it possible that because of the technology that is out there today (multiple cameras), able to zoom in on almost every move and have a camera somewhere that allows us at home to see virtually everything, could it be that the game is just so fast and so physical that these refs are not able to keep up with the speed of the game and all of the moves going on, and that accurate officiating is a luxury that we will no longer be afforded and that 'bad calls' will become routine due to the officials being one or two steps behind. Just think of the luxury an overhead camera gives us at home. These refs cannot see anything like that. If the ref is behind me and my back is blocking his view, anything I do in front of me is in his blind spot. This, of course, doesn't explain everything, but just a few of these factors could determine a few contests during a tight game. I mean realistically there are only three possibilities: (1) the refs are incompetent, (2) they're on the take, (3) they just honestly didn't see it.

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

Thats such BS...how many f-ing calls do the refs make from across the court in a bad position to see the play...horrible excuse, and not valid