You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

can we PLEASE stop talking about the refs

its getting quite pathetic how u actually think the refs are rigging games every single night ... just because you lost ur bet doesnt mean the refs are rigging the game ...the heat are capitalizing in places where the thunder arent ....are the heat missing the free throws and layups for OKC? i dont think so .... im sure there will be at least 6+ threads for game 4 stating how bad the refs are and how stern is an asshole

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

People are so dumb. Reffing the NBA is so much different than other sports - unfortunately because of the nature of the game they have much more of an impact. There are more calls and there are more JUDGEMENT calls. So naturally people think it's rigged because they have more of an impact. Always somebody complaining - EVERY GAME.

j37hr0
    Small Time Square
    j37hr0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

It could be a regular season game in January between Milwaukee and Minnesota and someone would complain about the officiating. It is magnified in the playoffs because there are less games, more even matchups and more money on the line.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Agreed. I got jumped the other night for asking for it to stop, or just be merged to one thread.

We need a OFFICIAL REF COMPLAINING thread. It would end up being the longest thread in SBR history.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

its just pathetic .. i guess during the super bowl refs rig that to .. and in the world series all the umpires are crooks