jjaycuny's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9434

Does this teaser lose?

OKC +8.5
    MIA/OKC o189

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

No offense, but I only do teasers in football through key numbers.

I consider basketball teasers donkey plays. The difference from lined totals & lines in hoops is too great to play teasers.

But it is your money, Best of luck. I do think the under is the better side to play on the total. I haven't looked at NBA finals results to see how much variance there has been from the posted line. That would be the first thing I would do before making a teaser bet in the Finals.

dlbagby
    dlbagby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

im goin to do the teaser!! okc +8 and over 189, a lot of people are sayin take the under, im not quite sure y they think that, but i gotta do what i think is best and i like the over 189pts!! i c a score 97-93!! okc isnt goin to BS around this time in the 1st half, they know their backs are against the walls and they gotta come out and set the tune and they def. will, best believe that!!! this team gets 95 plus pt just about every damn time, take the over 189pts with the teaser!!!

MarkTX
    MarkTX's Avatar Become A Pro!

I parlayed OKC +7.5 and over 190...so yeah I think it's a good bet

BOL!

jjaycuny

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    No offense, but I only do teasers in football through key numbers.

I consider basketball teasers donkey plays. The difference from lined totals & lines in hoops is too great to play teasers.

But it is your money, Best of luck. I do think the under is the better side to play on the total. I haven't looked at NBA finals results to see how much variance there has been from the posted line. That would be the first thing I would do before making a teaser bet in the Finals.
    none taken. I'm small time, just do teasers for fun. Don't have the balls to bet anything I can't afford to lose. Appreciate the insight though

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

can u tease mlb games?

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    can u tease mlb games?
    You can get alternate lines on 5dimes but I'm pretty sure you can't parlay them. For example you can get a RL up to 2.5 either way and the total a run below the posted total.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    can u tease mlb games?
    Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post

You can get alternate lines on 5dimes but I'm pretty sure you can't parlay them. For example you can get a RL up to 2.5 either way and the total a run below the posted total.
    Heritage has actual 1 1/2 run teasers on MLB Totals

jjaycuny

It's amazing how I can never pick the right side of the total. Ever.

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Quote Originally Posted by jjaycuny View Post
    none taken. I'm small time, just do teasers for fun. Don't have the balls to bet anything I can't afford to lose. Appreciate the insight though
    Thank you for realizing I wasn't trying to bust you. I do understand what it is like to having to only play smaller bets. You are being very wise. So many people over-bet and put money at risk they can't afford to lose.

I hope you get a winner next game, jjaycuny!