Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Same story, same outcome, same reactions as last year after Game 1

And what ended up happening? You know what to do...

Heat price might be as high as we will ever see in a long time.

They win Game 2...expect the best of Heat in game 2 because if they lose that, they lose the series, and they know it. Because OKC will likely take 1 on road and Miami can't come back here down 2-3. And at BEST Miami wins 3 at home, and even then, games 6 and 7 will be very hard to close.

Heat have been good in games under pressure like this...and usually I think we would see them wait until game 3 until they heated up, but since its the finals, they will get it done earlier, in game 2.

easysaid
    easysaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Bookies have kept the lines the same, looks like they trying to collect juice.. definitely taliling you bro.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Even if they lose game 2, the series isn't over.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Thunder in 5 games max!

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Well from a betting standpoint, I think this is the best/only time to bet Miami. Couple reasons, main one being, they very likely take Game 2, and if so, the series price will be very poor to bet on them after that. Second, if they do happen to lose game 2, they will be in serious trouble, and at that point, I think people will have a difficult time putting money on the Heat after seeing them lose B2B against OKC. And if u do bet them before game 2, and Heat lose, it won't be a stretch to believe they can hold their home court games, although I think it'll be hard, but if they do, you'll have some hedging possibilities if u don't like their chances in games 6-7.

Also gonna take a shot with Miami to win 4-2. If Heat are winning this, I'm almost sure its in 6. okc COULD have a meltdown if they lose game 2, and end up losing all 3 on the road, but I don't see that happening from this team. So same story as last year's Dallas, OKC puts up a fight, but Heat close in 6.