Elliot29
    Elliot29's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kevin durant closes games, lebron james doesnt....bottom line ! Okc wins series in 7

Anyone who would not pick kd over lbj to close a game and take the last shot is out of their mind ! None of yall can even remember when lbj hit a shot to win a game. Great performances, yes, but he always misses or passes it off. Everyone of you all know this, so how can you pick against okc and durant. Add all that up plus they have had more rest, miami is emotionally drained after 7 game series with boston. I believe okc will take game 1 and 2 at home, they will win 1 game in miami and come back to okc up 3-2 and either close out in 6 or 7. Kevin durant will deny lebron a title and lebron will be 0-3. And after that is all said and done, kevin durant will be known as the best player in the world !

Gl

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Durant lover, LeBron hater.

NickJ3
    NickJ3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

I agree with kd to close but too your assumption that nobody knows a shot that Lebrun hit that was a game winner Orlando in the playoffs when he played for cleveland. Also has closed two games as well against wizards and pistons but that's beside the point.
    Lebron is playing consistent these playoffs the question you should be asking is wade going to close better than KD. Everybody knows Lebron doesn't close for that team it is wade.

Elliot29
    Elliot29's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont hate lebron, i enjoy watching him play and i hope he gets a ring but its not going to happen vs okc. Miami is outmatched. Miami only gets significant contributions from their big 3, they have no bench ! Okc is the deeper team with home court advantage. I will give you that lebron is playing his best ball but that will not be enough if dwade isnt playing his best ball. I see a long series but i truly believe that okc is the better team.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I don't think Durant will be able to close games so easily now, as he did against the Mavs/Lakers/Spurs. He's gonna face his toughest defender, and best of this league, in LeBron. When James is going to be up his ass during late game situations, he won't be driving to the basket so easily, if at all, and will be forced to take contested jump-shots.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Lebron closed out the Chicago Bulls in game 4 last year. He took over the game in the 4th Q when they were down big !

Or how about in Cleveland he scored 20+ straight points in the 4th Q to close out Detroit in 06.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot29 View Post
    Anyone who would not pick kd over lbj to close a game and take the last shot is out of their mind ! None of yall can even remember when lbj hit a shot to win a game. Great performances, yes, but he always misses or passes it off. Everyone of you all know this, so how can you pick against okc and durant. Add all that up plus they have had more rest, miami is emotionally drained after 7 game series with boston. I believe okc will take game 1 and 2 at home, they will win 1 game in miami and come back to okc up 3-2 and either close out in 6 or 7. Kevin durant will deny lebron a title and lebron will be 0-3. And after that is all said and done, kevin durant will be known as the best player in the world !

Gl
    so OKC is gonna win all 4 games on KD game winners?
    did people forget that wade is actually the closer for the heat?
    being emotionally drained will not affect the entire series, only game 1 if at all, and that game is on the road
    miami were more emotional last year beating the celtics and proceded to whoop the bulls in 5
    also, miami has been here already, this is okc's first time, if anything, emotions will affect okc

okc has the better team and home court, they shud be favored in the finals

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

i got this -
    MIA +4.5(-110) Game 1

and these -
    MIA 4-2(+600)
    MIA 4-3(+500)
    OKC 4-3(+250)

...of the last 20 championship series 3 ended in 4 games, 4 ended in 5 games, 10 ended in 6 games and 3 ended in 7 games. hoping for a good series either way.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I think it could be a SWEEP

sooner13
    sooner13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

I hope Miami puts Lebron on KD!!! Because when he penetrates and draws coverage then Harden, Ibaka, Westbrook or Fisher..... will be open. The Thunder don't need KD to put up big numbers or even close out every game. Their bench is deeper and they have more scorers. The points will come from everywhere not just a "big three".
    Boston outplayed Miami most of game 7 and 4 out of the other 6 six games. Bottom line.....OKC will make D Wade beat them, which isn't gonna happen. If OKC can stop Duncan and Parker......they can stop Wade and Bosh. Btw, did anyone see how many contested shots KD took against the Spurs? ALOT! Guess what, it didn't matter. OKC in 6.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Yeah, I like how people think that Miami will win if they hit down Durant. That's not true.

Also, Durant averaged 30 against the Heat This year and led the NBA in scoring. He will get his. Trust me.

sooner13
    sooner13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

I would say the better question is....Who will hang with Westbrook's speed? Who will cover Harden and his shot making abilty? With OKC's presence under the basket with Ibaka and Perk.....Miami becomes a jump shooting team. Miami showed weakness against certain looks from Boston and OKC got a couple games to watch that while Miami was still trying to save their series. I love the spot OKC is in and can't wait until Tuesday!

TTYL1105
    TTYL1105's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good info I like OKC in 6.

nux4thecup
    nux4thecup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

OKC, going 7

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Yeah, I like how people think that Miami will win if they hit down Durant. That's not true.

Also, Durant averaged 30 against the Heat This year and led the NBA in scoring. He will get his. Trust me.
    He will at various points in the series, but not at late, close-game situations when LeBron will be guarding him. This guy will be forced to take difficult shots and/or pass to his team mates...and I don't think OKC will be as clutch in the finals as they were leading up to the finals.

Just take LeBron as a perfect example. This guy played some of the best ball we've seen in years when he was with Cleveland to get to the NBA finals, but what happened...couldn't handle the pressure, got run over by an experienced team. He tried again last year, played better than his first time, but still lost. Durant = similiar story. Ran over Dallas/Lakers/Spurs to get here....he might not choke bad, but the pressure will get to him and he won't deliver to the same standards as everyone expects because of what they saw him do in the previous rounds. Obviously he has more of a team than LeBron had with Cavs, but other than that, I see a very similiar story here.

imzdeals
    imzdeals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

this only matters, assuming the games will be close at the end. If LeBron completely dominates the first 3 1/2 quarters (like he has been doing), and they are up by 15 with 6 minutes left, Heat win easy.