HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

4/26 Its all Good

Celtics +3
    Philly +4 w/ 191Over
    Rockets -4.5 / 182Over

Fcuk that Cavs game. I dont know if the Cavs will show mercy or destroy them. There are other games to make money on

Philly+4 w/ over
    ----Love Philly at home. Orlando cant get a defensive stop, even when its crucial. All of Philly's players are playing well, while Howard is wondering if his team has gotten off the plane yet.
    Magic aren't shooting well at all (8-20). On the stat sheet it will tell you 40%, but that doesnt tell the whole story. While the Magic are jacking up threes, and missing, the long rebounds go to 76ers, which turn into easy transition buckets. Also quietly the 76ers have keep the rebounding total close, b/c they have more physical big men than the Magic.

Houston -4.5 w/ over

----Rockets should seal the deal here. Blazers aren't much on the road. Blazers outscored the Rockets by 8 in the 2nd half, and still lost by 3pts.
    Blazers are shooting 40% at the 3Pt line, but as a believer in the zig-zag theory they should come back to earth game 4. Also blazers were (10-23), thats way to many 3's to be shooting, usually teams just shoot themselves out of the game. Expect Houston to continue running Portland off the 3pt line. And expect Oden to foul out half way thorugh 1Qtr .

Celtics +3

---Celtics, well basically I have no faith in the Bulls. I guess being young in the NBA really does mean something. Bulls havent won anything in the league, and dont know how. Plus with Del Negro dragging down the potential of the team I'm off the bandwagon. Overall I ended up capping the Celtics at -5, and Ill just stick to it.

I'm telling you guys. Fade these jump-shooting teams on the road(Magic, Blazers). When you are a team that shoots a lot, you are prone to go on dry spells during games, on the road.
    Last edited by HoulihansTX; 04-26-09 at 03:53 PM.

dennisback
    dennisback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

like the celtics play, rondo and pierce will take over and seal the deal. taking rondo over 18pts he is on fire.

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

You're giving Oden way too much credit. That's one foul per minute, isn't that below his average?

walbjj
    walbjj's Avatar Become A Pro!

isnt it +3 for boston?

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

yea i was just gonna say the same thing... i got boston plus 3 and money line

King_Bookie
    King_Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

This sh!t is on. I rarely bet with the public but..

HOU -4.5

I'm already defying my principle of not going with a heavy public but Houston has Portland's number on speed dial.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

You fellas are right, Its is Celtics +3. Even better!! Typo Fellas

junkman773
    junkman773's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Luck

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Celtics +3 Push

Damn Bulls pulled it off. Well at least we get a running start heading into tonights games.

Philly +4 w/ 191Over
    Rockets -4.5 / 182Over