TheSituation559
    TheSituation559's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fellas I need your help

Okay I think I got screwed over by my book. Let me give you guys the details. My account had 365$ ( I withdrew a lot of money). I put down 100$ to win 803$ in a parlay. New balance is 265$. Now in this parlay all the early games were done and Just Boston ML was left. Now heritage has a promotion where you can hedge with your potential earnings. I called and said I want to put 135 on Miami ML. He read back my parlay wrote it down and Switched Boston ML to Heat ML. Now after the Boston game my balance is 365 but should it not be $500? 135 + 100 added that to my balance of 265?

Big_Slim
    Big_Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

Yea I was looking into this too...Its called "Leverage Play" but it is a bit confusing, I was gonna leverage my 5 team parlay a few days ago that would have hit for a little over 900 but I didn't use it cause I didn't really understand how it works and live chat had already closed...I didn't want any BS when it came to cashing the parlay so I let it be.....loss by 1 game eventually but its definitely worth looking into!