SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Why bet the game before tip?

Honestly, unless you just got new batteries for your crystal ball, WHY?? Chances are you'll get a better number live on both sides, you'll have a better feel for the flow of the game and you'll be able to more confidentally place that wager.

IMHO, if you bet this game prior to tip you are meerly chucking shit against a wall, hoping some of it sticks.

Gun to my head, OKC +5 or SA ML.

BOL with your plays.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: therushishere

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

If you think you can watch a NBA game and somehow get a feel for what is going to happen you may be delusional.
    I do agree with live betting if you are getting a better number than the original number. If you like a team before the game and can get a better number on that side use live betting to your advantage. Live betting in the first half seems like the only way to do. Anything later and you are in a tough position. As we all know halftime betting is about as tough as full game betting.
    If you are just trying to hit middles that is a different story.

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    If you think you can watch a NBA game and somehow get a feel for what is going to happen you may be delusional.
    When you've seen enough of them it is easier to anicipate what comes next. Yesterday MIA 2h, 2H Under were 2 of the easier bets Ive made this post season.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    When you've seen enough of them it is easier to anicipate what comes next. Yesterday MIA 2h, 2H Under were 2 of the easier bets Ive made this post season.

Yur right sniper, the cover of +5 or -5 isnt tha greatin my opinion. I will however be on the under 202.5 as live betting over unders r horrible.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

SPreadYOURBUTCHEEKSniper

squid44
    squid44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

ive been asking myself the same question my friend- as I play bovada live a bunch when the lines dont suit me- however, often times, when you "try to get a feel" for the way the game is going, it can be very misleading. thats 1 reason that may shy people away from live betting- among a few other factors, including live lines get juiced, bookies often dont offer live lines, etc..

but all in all, i def hear ya, live lines can be a thoughtful investment.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

SpreadYourButCHeeksSniper

SpreadSniper

free points either way, better total

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I'm a full supporter of live betting. But the one thing about pre-game spreads is sometimes the best number you will get for a certain side is the pre-game line.

I'm all over Thunder in this game, and it seems that the best number that Thunder backers will get all game is the pre-game number of +5

therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

Under 204.5 and Spurs +3.5 lets go!