SmarterChild
    SmarterChild's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

Take OKC +5 tonight

Sounds like alot of people been losing $$ here...

Take OKC +5 tonight.

be consistent and play straight games only. Stick with betting on 1 result.. if you want to maximize your profit then triple the amount played on that 1 game instead of betting on every outcome there is. Bet only what you can afford and remember it is NOT mandatory to bet on EVERY game... Don't rely soley on borrowed knowledge and strangers on forums. That goes for this post as well GL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shermansne, and Winning oasis

shermansne
    shermansne's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're right the books have been making a killing. Smart money was on Miami last night, and the refs couldn't cheat them to victory. Tonight I'd make a small play on SA moneyline if anything. I think it's home teams rolling, and the Spurs have had too much "unbeatable" talk to just fizzle out.

SmarterChild
    SmarterChild's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

OKC +5

I've been on this forum (with no account) for months already and it was my intention to finally create a account and post my own picks to help the general public here win some $$ back. I'm up 47 units since I started playing 3 weeks ago. Last week 5 - 1 on NBA. This week 1 - 0 on NBA.

Will post my pick for tonight. Gamble with what you can afford only....
    Last edited by SmarterChild; 06-05-12 at 06:56 AM.