TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Need thoughts on 1st,2nd qtr& half totals

1st- 45 -110
    2nd- 44.5 -110
    HALF- 89.5 -110

Ok heres what i think and let me know what ur take on this is.

1st qtr over 45

In the 1st qtr last game both teams where pushing the pace and it was a track meet. Easily went over. The pace has been crazy in the last 2 games to start and would have went over in game 2 but they had 4 missed ft's and 1 missed dunk and 4 missed lay ups in game 2. So my thought is the pace is gonna be fast agian tonite and should go over the 45 as long as they dont miss wide open dunks& FT's.

2nd qtr over 44.5

Now the 2nd qtr has gone over in the 1st 2 games. Easily. Last gane should have done the same except Miami had only 2 points threw the 1st 8 mins. And ended with 14 which i think wont happen agian. This should be the easiest qtr to hit the over.

Half over 89.5

Well if i like the 1st & 2nd qtr to go over then of course i like the half to go over. In all 3 games there has been over 90 points scored in the 1st half. So if it aint broke dont fix it.

Now all this sounds good and odds are either ur gonna win 2 &lose 1. Or win 1 & lose 2. Its rare to sweep all 3 with a win or a lose. But i have a feeling tonite all 3 hit. Because Boston knows it has to keep pushing pace. Thats the only chance they have. And we all know Miami loves to run. And both teams transition defense has sucked these last 2 games. Also another thing in the overs favor is both teams will be attacking the rim tonite early and often tonite like they did in game 1&2. Which will lead to foul shots. In the last 2 games there has been a ton of FT'S. The only prob with that is THEY NEED TO MAKE THEM. I need 80% or better at the line not miss.
    Points Awarded:

BING23 gave TheBack 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheBack

Anyone got any thoughts? I have done write ups like this all post season and my record is pretty good. And i never can get any feedback. WTF

BING23
    BING23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4358

im with u on the over 1st half

TheBack

Thank u for atleast taking time ti read and comment on my thread.

Why dont anyone ever comment on my threads. I been doing the all playoffs and i cant get any feedback or help. Thanks everyone way to help

BING23
    BING23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4358

start posting your record up . theres too many trolls who make 10+ threads on the same game. keep this one goin and you will start getting views/comments

TheBack

Ok 1st qtr went over big time.

Now we need 2nd qtr over 45 pts here.

And since we only need need 33 for the half to go over. If the 2nd goes over we are looking good

KX
    Proud to be English!
    KX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

Nice write up. Looks good.

TheBack

Ok we got all 3. The big sweep. YEAH YEAH!!!

Im thinking the 2nd half play might be over 91.

I dont think this pace will slow up at all. Boston knows everytime they slow the pace Miami gets right back into it. Now Miami i think will look to run and more importantly attack the rim. I do see there being alot of FT's in the 2nd half. As long as they make them which tonite they have we should br good.

1 concern i have is missed layups by both teams. But i think they will call more fouls on those.

2nd half play over 91

KX
    Proud to be English!
    KX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

I've also gone with the over.. Goodluck

TheBack

Only thing we got to worry about is a blow out were both teams pull stafters early. But i think Miami will hang around long enough.

TheBack

Wow where are all the foul calls. Man they arent calling sh*t.

TheBack

Well the Celtics stoped runing and changed to a half court game and look Miami is right back in the game. Doc Rivers is an idiot. What possesed him to change up. Now ur key guys are in foul trouble and Boston is struggling to score.

Im sorry guys i didnt think Boston would be dumb enough to slow the pace down and allow Miami to get back in it. There is no reason for Boston to switch there game plan.