bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Paul Pierce 20.5 pts and KG 18.5 pts - analysis

I like PP under and KG over.

PP never scored more than 16 pts when they were playing 3 games @ home. In Philly he scored 24 3 times. Homecourt is a big advantage for players like Bass, Rondo, Allen, Stiemsma, Pietrus and even Hollins and Dooling so this means less points for Pierce. Iggy is just a great defender and Pierce really gets into tough positions to score or even impossible to score - 76ers also use double team a lot! The big factor is the switch or a screen where Pierce gets to shoot a 3 pointer. But hey, it's 21 points! Iguodala is just too good and the way Boston played with their old legs I can't see this game as a blowout where Pierce would be playing and Iguodala not. It can happen but Rondo would have to go for like 20 pts and 20 ast with RayRay scoring 6 threes. I just hope Paul doesn't get to the line like 15 times...

KG showed great form this series scoring 21,15,27,9,20,20. Give him the credit carrying Boston and I expect the same image again today. There is no guy on Philly team that can stop KG 1v1 but it's his inconsistency and age that force him miss those shots he used to score as an auto-weapon back in the days. He can still score in the post fading away and makes good screens in the Rondo's pick'n'roll game. I think he will have to carry the team today in terms of scoring so I see him in the 20s.

I'll also might give a shot playing Bass over 12.5 points. The guy is really a tough player and very working-hard caracter. Always in the gym 2 hours before the game shooting his mid-range jumpers. Rondo also likes to pass him the ball as he can always go to a reliable shooter.

Good luck whatever you play in this game. Let the better one go play the Miami Heat.

Last edited by bureK; 05-26-12 at 09:49 PM. Reason: colouring analysis

blackgolden
    blackgolden's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice info

bureK
    OKCity

Let's get it.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

if you look at the props on Brandon Bass and Ray Allen
    i think they are very achievable. Ray is only 9.5 and Bass 12.5.

I have Celtics ML parlayed with Texas and California in womens softball,
    and Celtics team total over 87 (bought 1 pt).

all the player point totals are going to depend on how Rondo
    distributes the ball. Lately he's been in ball-hog mode. That
    better change tonight. He has to trust his shotmakers and
    shouldn't be going for those wild gymnastic layups. That's
    ok in the regular season but not now.

Tarrum
    Tarrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

I got all KG's correct, except for that 9 point. If you look at his attempts, it's obvious that he can score more than 18.5, and I think today it will happen. I'm a bit uncertain about the rest of his teammates, as RR may go with assists or points, and PP is unpredictable as well. KG has had one game down, one game up. Tonight should be one game up

I also took a bet that the player with the top score will be in Boston, most likely it will be KG. Can't wait! Something like 25 points would be great.

Dollaz
    Dollaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

Quote Originally Posted by bureK View Post
    I like PP under and KG over.

PP never scored more than 16 pts when they were playing 3 games @ home. In Philly he scored 24 3 times. Homecourt is a big advantage for players like Bass, Rondo, Allen, Stiemsma, Pietrus and even Hollins and Dooling so this means less points for Pierce. Iggy is just a great defender and Pierce really gets into tough positions to score or even impossible to score - 76ers also use double team a lot! The big factor is the switch or a screen where Pierce gets to shoot a 3 pointer. But hey, it's 21 points! Iguodala is just too good and the way Boston played with their old legs I can't see this game as a blowout where Pierce would be playing and Iguodala not. It can happen but Rondo would have to go for like 20 pts and 20 ast with RayRay scoring 6 threes. I just hope Paul doesn't get to the line like 15 times...

KG showed great form this series scoring 21,15,27,9,20,20. Give him the credit carrying Boston and I expect the same image again today. There is no guy on Philly team that can stop KG 1v1 but it's his inconsistency and age that force him miss those shots he used to score as an auto-weapon back in the days. He can still score in the post fading away and makes good screens in the Rondo's pick'n'roll game. I think he will have to carry the team today in terms of scoring so I see him in the 20s.

I'll also might give a shot playing Bass over 12.5 points. The guy is really a tough player and very working-hard caracter. Always in the gym 2 hours before the game shooting his mid-range jumpers. Rondo also likes to pass him the ball as he can always go to a reliable shooter.

Good luck whatever you play in this game. Let the better one go play the Miami Heat.

Solid analysis! I dropped a few units on the KG prop. He looks pretty good against the sixers and he's gonna guarantee intensity tonight..He also had a great close out game against ATL so im confident with this prop

GL Lets get It!!

bureK
    OKCity

Totally agree on Bass, that's why I mentioned him in the first place. I also took KG to score more points than Pierce at the odds at -110. Also on Rondo over 12.5 ast but smaller stakes. He will have to be the general tonight and finding open players. Pierce won't be one of them

I'm actually more confident in the Pierce bet than KG's but it's only the matter how many trips to the FT he will get. Hope the 6ers dont' foul him that much under the basket but try to defend it since he's getting tired and I'd also say his knees are absolutely not on 100%.

Good luck!

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

goo duck burek

bureK
    OKCity

Bets were all on place but this is why we lost KG bet:

So sad.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Sad indeed, $370 swing =//

Dollaz
    Dollaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

Quote Originally Posted by bureK View Post
    Bets were all on place but this is why we lost KG bet:

So sad.
    for some reason when i saw that play i instantly knew he was gonna go under by a basket. SMH its always tough to lose by a hook