Good day to all...

This is my first official post, even though I am familar with the Forum oand often read certain Posts..

I will start my Official picks starting from tonight...

Celtics/Sixers...

This Game is very interesting in that Boston finds themselves in another closeout Scenario on the Road..

Last time they were in this Spot they also came off the board getting +2, but The Celtics failed to close the Hawks out even though they Covered the Hwks forced a Game 6 forcing the C's into another Game in which they had to come back Home to close out the Series...

If we look back at Game 5 we notice that the Sixers had control of the game almost half way through the 3rd Qtr until Iggy went to the line up by 6 with a chance to make 2 Free Throws and go up by 8, also they had possession with the to possiblity go up as many as 11.. Bujt Iggy missed both Free Throws and the Sixers turned the Ball over and from that point on the Celtics caught fire and blew the Sixers off the Floor...

Now the Question is will the Celtics comeout in a closeout spot and finish the Job, or will they allow the Sixers to hang around all Game and potentially force a Game 7...

The line was originally set at +2 and the Public has been pounding it, so Like I expected it has been dropped to +1.5 in an attempt to get some of the Public Money on the Sixers spread which Is working because now The Public has come of the Celtics now at 70% from 80%.. I wouldn't be surprised if they go as low as +1 just to try and get the spread money as close to 60/40 or possibly 50/50 if they can pull it off...

This tells me that Vegas feels good about the C's finishing this one out tonight and they are trying to get as much Money on the Sixers as possible while they can...

Play 1.. Celtics +2 Also Taking ML..