Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

2H Over 96.5 is a great play

First half hit 98 and the game will not slow down. I am on over 191 but I will push the envelope by pounding the over for the second half. Anyone who thought this game would be low scoring is just plain dumb and will see why in the second half. With my bet of the o191 i cant see why i shouldnt hit both plays. At worst I lose the 2h over but that can be hedged with a live bet.

im trying to save the guys who fell for the under in the heat game. dont miss out on this

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

ok Pride we get it, sometimes you post jinx threads and sometimes you don't. So you never lose, and you are smarter than all of us.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Played 2nd qtr O48 and now considering the 2nd half line along with Spurs TT O51. The TT seems like a sucker bet so I will probably lay off but gotta think they get a few more 3's up in the 2nd half.

JT OZ

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    ok Pride we get it, sometimes you post jinx threads and sometimes you don't. So you never lose, and you are smarter than all of us.
    Many people have mentioned this so I'm curious on his angle as well.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

i parleyed the over and the clips ML. Chris Paul looks like he finally woke up. Probably not going to win but will be fun to watch . good luck.

JT OZ

Never been a believer in the so-called 'jinx' threads, are we really that messed up in the head ab our gambling that we think some words on a forum can impact a game?

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

be careful on the spurs JT. Just have this feeling the way everybody is on their nuts that they fold at least for tonight. They look amazing and all signs point to them closing it out tonight. But that's why I have a bad feelin about them. good luck all

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    i lose plenty just like anyone else. why do you follow me around the forum like a lost puppy begging for me to tell you what side im on.

go away

JT OZ

Pharaoh you might be onto something, I know they're a strong 2nd half team and you would think they push the gas to finish this out but could also see them grinding a bit just to do what they need to do to win.