chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

i hate dejavu

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Lakers are obviously the better team as evidenced by their 2-7 record against the Thunder this year

The game lasts 48 minutes and the Lakers should be right where they're at. They aren't a very good team this year. They won't be any good for atleast another 10 years or so.

The next decade will be a battle between Miami and OKC, no one else.
    Last edited by The Kraken; 05-20-12 at 09:18 PM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

baskets sometimes makes me laugh, this thread is beyond ridiculous though. he looks like a fool here blaming the deficit on mike brown.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Lakers are obviously the better team as evidenced by their 2-7 record against the Thunder this year.
    I honestly feel like we should be undefeated against them. We lost one game during the regular season against them and we had a 16 point 4th quarter lead in LA. Harden got injured, we playe like crap and ended up losing in double overtime.

We also lost a playoff game in LA by three points when LA went 41 of 42 at the free throw line,

I'm actually bumbed this series isn't already over. We should have swepty those F*cks.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

ha ha. what games are you guys watching?

Lakes blew that 7 pt lead with what ... under 2 min left? threw that one away.

then they threw that one away ... leading by 10 or better in the 4th... Thunder didn't have lead over a span of like 70 POINTS...

that's 2 wins right there. throw in the game they won. that's 3.

lmfao. u guys are smoking crack

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

ya that game they won coulda been a loss and sweepsville.

cant blame a coach when you lose to a better team, hence the big odds on the lakers.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Lakers are obviously the better team as evidenced by their 2-7 record against the Thunder this year

The game lasts 48 minutes and the Lakers should be right where they're at. They aren't a very good team this year. They won't be any good for atleast another 10 years or so.

The next decade will be a battle between Miami and OKC, no one else.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    wasn't a coaching meltdown? lol

that **** lost them 2 games when they were up big late. up by 7 with about 150 left or whatever.... and then up double-digits in the 4th tonite

***** gonna *******. das wat dey dooo!!!!
    Your Lakers suck no matter who the coach is yo.

baskets

lol, Mike, you know everybody knows you're a shill, right?

You now have 20 weeks in a row of doing max w/d from 5dimes of 10k a week .... for $200,000.00 that Moolah Gram has paid you.

don't you have an appointment in the next 15 minutes at WalMart to pick up another 10k cash from 5dimes?

baskets

smoke, not a Lakers fan. just pointing out Uncle Tom muffing up 2 games the Lakes should've won.

feel free to go listen to some more rap music.... HOOOOOOLLLLLLLAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    lol, Mike, you know everybody knows you're a shill, right?

You now have 20 weeks in a row of doing max w/d from 5dimes of 10k a week .... for $200,000.00 that Moolah Gram has paid you.

don't you have an appointment in the next 15 minutes at WalMart to pick up another 10k cash from 5dimes?
    not suprising but u cant read or add either

and yes, im a winner...take notes

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    mike brown is one of the worst coaches in the league, he's as dumb as they come. lakers should've been swept.
    why would one of the best gm's/owners combo in the game hire him over any other candidate then? I am sure they could of had any one they wanted, i mean its the ******* lakers?

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I honestly feel like we should be undefeated against them. We lost one game during the regular season against them and we had a 16 point 4th quarter lead in LA. Harden got injured, we playe like crap and ended up losing in double overtime.

We also lost a playoff game in LA by three points when LA went 41 of 42 at the free throw line,

I'm actually bumbed this series isn't already over. We should have swepty those F*cks.

more than half of your posts include the "42 free throws the Lakers shot a few days ago"

With all my respect, please get over it, coz you sound like a kid, at the end of the day

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    why would one of the best gm's/owners combo in the game hire him over any other candidate then? I am sure they could of had any one they wanted, i mean its the ******* lakers?
    LOL that negates you from talking about the Lakers right there.

Jerry Buss isnt running the team anymore, his sone is. Also Mitch Cupcake couldnt figure his way out of a wet paper bag. He only looked semi competent because he had Jerry West (who was in memphis) helping him do deals, then out and out gave Pau Gasol to the lakers for nothing before he (west) left Memphis to 'retire'.

You do know the lakers 'scouting' staff is a bunch of Jim Buss' buddies who sit around bars and ask people what they think of random players right?

Although Jim Buss is the guy, not Cupcake who wanted Bynum with that first round pick when they had it. So at least he is better than Cupcake in that regard.

This whole organization is a joke now. Going solely off reputation and misconceptions. Jim Buss is going to be another Jerry Jones before it is over. although Jerry Jones actually has money while the Buss 'fortune' is entirely the worth of the lakers. Even with that TV deal they got they arent exempt from financial issues. Especially if they have to share the wealth with the league, which I am sure they will eventually have to do.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    okc will make the spurs look old..like i said before old man duncan and 2 inch vertical dejuan blair cant hang with okc..and the bald eagle ginnobli has seen better days too..parker is awesome but he wont be enough..boris diaw??..tiago splitter??..matt bonner???..yea no thanks...just cause the spurs are rolling against weak teams doesnt make em champs.
    you evenwatch the games? Blair doesnt even take off his warm ups anymore

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Mh217 and wantitallfomoi couldn't be more correct ab insight on the Lakers, kobe, mike brown and the NBA as a whole. What is with all of this "we" BS? "We should be up 3-1..." Does Jerry buss cut u a check for NBA advice? R u on the scouting team? R u a special consultant that gets paid for ticket sales and merchandise? Do u work in the concession stands at the staples center? The answer to all of those is most likely no as in ur NOT part of the team, NOT in the Locke room and NOT on the Lakers payroll. I doubt they give e 2 sh*s ab ur fan hood considering their tix sales r generated by billionaires and celebrities. But yeah "we" rly showed them

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    baskets is the biggest joke of a poster on this forum

hes a tough guy racist online, but id pay to see him talk his racist trash to a black man in person
    He wouldn't. Kid is just bitter because his mom gets black topped on a daily basis. OKC is just the better team in this series. Nothing more.

First 12