baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

LAKES SHOULD BE 3-1 UP.... but did chocolate leadership have anything to do with it?

How did they lose those games?

Should be up 3-1?

Thank you president Obama.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Kobe=lebroom

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont think mike brown is a great coach by any means, but last time i checked vinny del negro is white..right?..you need to understand the other aspects of coaching/relating to today's players...you do realize the nba is 95% black right?..so having a " pj carlesimo" type coach to keep these guys in check day in and day out, on the road, in the clubhouse, practice..etc.. is not gonna cut it...the game will never be what it was..its a new style, less cerebral and more playground...thats the product you are offered these days....dont bitch when it isnt what you expect...there are coaching meltdowns, but this wasnt one of em.

baskets

wasn't a coaching meltdown? lol

that **** lost them 2 games when they were up big late. up by 7 with about 150 left or whatever.... and then up double-digits in the 4th tonite

***** gonna *******. das wat dey dooo!!!!

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

If it werent for the refs giving the lakers a hundred free throws the last couple games they would have been swept out and looking to play golf tomorrow.

...and here is kobe burying guys like he always does...

saying pau has to be more aggressive. what a crock of shit hard to be aggressive when you have one guy hogging it and jacking up circus shots in the fourth quarter the past 3 games.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

mh217

okc is a juggernaut...they are very capable of coming back down 7 at home with 2 mins left..now mem blowing the lead to the clips game 1 is a meltdown....you could have cried "brownie" on that one and rightfully so.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

brownie lol. lakers were +385 to win the series. the fact that these games have been so close tells you the whitey has been outcoached.

alukk
    alukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8012

funny how some ppl think that okc is the better team ....... and dont come and say that okc is up 3-1....

baskets

mh, u confident you won't get swept by those super n******* they got in San Antonio?

day on crack

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

should be up 3-1? ur feeding to the media's hype that lakers should have beaten them and they're discrediting OKC's accomplishment. couldha shoulda they lost, okc looks like the better team on this series. btw got ml on la and fking piss off on how they blew this off.

mh217

okc will make the spurs look old..like i said before old man duncan and 2 inch vertical dejuan blair cant hang with okc..and the bald eagle ginnobli has seen better days too..parker is awesome but he wont be enough..boris diaw??..tiago splitter??..matt bonner???..yea no thanks...just cause the spurs are rolling against weak teams doesnt make em champs.

baskets

thunder 2 games max.

mh217

should be a great series..spurs are as dirty as they come, i remember that year when they took out nash when they were gonna drop that series..will def be a great test for okc, and once they get thru it, despite all of the spurs antics..the east will be a cake walk...and thats looking like the pacers.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Phil jackson would have been swept again.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm reporting your stupid threads. Blatant racism at hand here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 11 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Counterfeit Cash, 70CoupeDeVille, 5mike5, jsmithj88, InTheDrink, zizoudane10, MatI, TC Woods, neverstoppers23, Gonad, and frizzelli

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

OKC 3-1 is exactly what it should be. Lakers are done, it will be over Mon, Lakers are so last decade.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Anyone that think LA was the better team or should be up 3-1 is ignorant.

OKC has won 5 out of 7 against the Fakers this year. They are clearly the better team.

OKC played like complete shit for most of the game in games 2 and 4 yet they still won. When LA plays great for 85% of the game, like they did last night, and still loses at home, that should tell you guys something.

OKC can still beat the bitch ass Lakers when we don't bring our "A" game. LA needs the refs and their "A" game to beat us.

If anything, OKC should have swept this series but the refs gave LA 41 points at the free throw line in game three. How about that?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    should be up 3-1? ur feeding to the media's hype that lakers should have beaten them and they're discrediting OKC's accomplishment. couldha shoulda they lost, okc looks like the better team on this series. btw got ml on la and fking piss off on how they blew this off.
    i hope this keeps on so when okc and san anton meet, san anton would be favored. i still think okc goes to the finals...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If Lakers played more safe and smarter I think we are tied

Brown has to go

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

I don't think this strategy works in the NBA, but it does work in the NFL to fade the affirmative action coaches like Lovie Smith

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

mike brown is not the reason the lakers are down 3-1

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

mike brown and lionel hollins(mem) have no business coaching nba teams..they both cost their teams so many important games its scary...neither have any fukking clue, at all, what to do with the talent in front of them... it amazes me how some guys even get their names thrown in to hats for these jobs

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

mike brown is one of the worst coaches in the league, he's as dumb as they come. lakers should've been swept.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

baskets is the biggest joke of a poster on this forum

hes a tough guy racist online, but id pay to see him talk his racist trash to a black man in person
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Shouldn't Dallas had a 3-1 lead after Game 4?

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Dallas should have swept the thunder

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    baskets is the biggest joke of a poster on this forum

hes a tough guy racist online, but id pay to see him talk his racist trash to a black man in person

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

like laker said la was +385 to win the series, hard to blame the coach. i dont think hes a good coach by any means, but hes not the goat here either.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    like laker said la was +385 to win the series, hard to blame the coach. i dont think hes a good coach by any means, but hes not the goat here either.

that is the standard price, to win the series lakers would have to win at least one game in OKC, so in theory they 'should' have been +320 or something like that as that was the best opening ML offered on them.

People get all excited because the refs tried to give the Lakers two wins out of these first 4 games, they failed in two out of three of them. While it isnt out of the realm of possibility the refs try to give LA a win in the next one at OKC (then all bets are off) I think most of the Lakers have checked out and Kobe and his typical burial of them more than likely makes them all want to just forfeit and let him go there alone and do it himself like he wants to do anyway.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

meanwhile doc rivers is the best coach left by a lot aside from pops

baskets with more fukkin nonsense....guy has the iq of a fukkin flea...how hard is it to go through the coaches on the last 8 teams before making any more of a jackass of yourself?

BigDofBA

So Lakers should be up 3-1 but OKC is going to win the series in 5 games?

Are you people really this stupid?

OKC has won 5 out of 7 against the Fakers and it will be 6 out of 8 after tomorrow. They are the better team. The only reason those games were close was because OKC didn't start playing until crunch time. Good teams can turn it on like that.

LA has to play great and have the refs on their side to barely win. OKC just need to put together a solid 5 minutes at the end of the game.

Truth.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

At the end of the day, OKC is the better team and I'm a laker fan. I want to see OKC vs SAS

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

bigd is your real name wanda pratt

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    bigd is your real name wanda pratt
    No or I would be rich.

OKC most likely loses to the Spurs but lets get real with all this BS that the Lakers should be up 3-1. I'm really not as big of a homer as people say I am. I don't think it makes me a homer for saying OKC is better than LA this year when they clearly are.

LA needs a PG and some more depth then they will be a contender.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    okc will make the spurs look old..like i said before old man duncan and 2 inch vertical dejuan blair cant hang with okc..and the bald eagle ginnobli has seen better days too..parker is awesome but he wont be enough..boris diaw??..tiago splitter??..matt bonner???..yea no thanks...just cause the spurs are rolling against weak teams doesnt make em champs.
    Yeah?? OKC fan telling the spurs what it takes to be champs? Kind of ironic...

12 Last