John953
    Update your status
    John953's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 659

Spurs -7

Im thinking up putting my max 5x on this one as i did today and they covered. Can someone tell me where the line is goin with this one and how do you tell if its gonna go up or down. The lines just came out and i wanna wait to see if i will get a lower number cuz of clippers bettors or should i just lock in this price now?

zilchy
    zilchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

It's Spurs -7.5 now. This doesn't look like the time to go big on the Spurs even if the line goes down a bit again. It's b2b after all, who knows how it will affect both teams.

This series is proceeding quite similarly to the last one against Utah. Not really challenged all that much with three DD wins and then what passes for a letdown spot with this Spurs team: they don't cover but still win by 6 on the road.

I'd wait to bet this one live to see if this is another 'letdown spot' for San Antonio and even then I'd be cautious. Clippers might be knocked out after the last game or still have the desire to save face. The backdoor cover can also come into play, although the Spurs bench is probably deep enough to prevent that.

Elliot29
    Elliot29's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys should realize, when a line goes from -7 to -7.5 and eventually -8, that means to pound the spurs ! There is a reason the line is going up, vegas knows that spurs will win by 10+ ! Spurs are the play !

jmp
    jmp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1377

Spurs didn't cover their last game against the Jazz.

Crowing Capers
    Crowing Capers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs covered 16 from last 17 games. Game 4 in Jazz won by 6 , line was -7.5 got done last play of game.

After clippers choke last game their confidence is gone. They know they cannot win and will annoy the spurs for a qtr or 2 but 2H spurs will hammer the fuk out of them and win by 20

Remember the more you bet the more you win