NickJ3
    NickJ3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Looking ahead to 5/16

OKC -4.5 in the first half a HIGH possibility after there last meeting. I understand the lakers may have been tired but this OKC team has just too many threats. I may consider going tho -8 for the game but i have been having more luck on the halfs so thats what im going to take.

Boston and Sixers i was thinking of taking the under on this game. And there is -1 for the sixers in the first half which is also another pick i am considering. Offenses havent been hot lately and i dont expect this game to be high scoring at all either.

Thoughts? Predictions?

AzNsEnSaTiOn
    AzNsEnSaTiOn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

I'm originally from LA and now I live in OKC so Im loving this series. I would say OKC 1H is your best bet for that. I think this game will be close with a good chance for LA to take one at OKC. The veterans aren't just going to layover and die. They're one of the best teams in the league at coming off of losses. It's a bit odd also that OKC blew them out and the line opened lower than the previous game. Take the Ind/Mia game tonight for instance, Mia covered -8 game 1, line went down to -6.5 and Ind won SU. Im thinking LA+8/over 195, Phi -2/u172.5

juice050
    juice050's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2168

Quote Originally Posted by AzNsEnSaTiOn View Post
    I'm originally from LA and now I live in OKC so Im loving this series. I would say OKC 1H is your best bet for that. I think this game will be close with a good chance for LA to take one at OKC. The veterans aren't just going to layover and die. They're one of the best teams in the league at coming off of losses. It's a bit odd also that OKC blew them out and the line opened lower than the previous game. Take the Ind/Mia game tonight for instance, Mia covered -8 game 1, line went down to -6.5 and Ind won SU. Im thinking LA+8/over 195, Phi -2/u172.5

they had to factor in bosh not being in the lineup

AzNsEnSaTiOn
    AzNsEnSaTiOn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Quote Originally Posted by juice050 View Post
    they had to factor in bosh not being in the lineup
    Bosh was not a big factor anyway. Phi/Bos then. Lol. Whos your pick Juice?