shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Heat toy with Pacers - Ivan Drago

What a spectacle yesterday afternoon's game was, Miami barely keeping pace and then just flipping the switch in the 4th qt to win and cover the line (-8.5).

Happ mothers day mom, Sry ab the flowers but Miami didn't feel like playing in the first half and I of course bet ur gift $ on it.

In all seriousness, they rly just turned it on in a flash as was evident in the body language. Albeit they got some ref help in the form of a pair of swallowed whistles in the crucial moments of the 4th (Paul George getting clocked on 2 separate 3 point attempts) and lebron and wade each getting away with travels (lebron taking 3 steps on a loose ball and wade jumping in the air on a 1 on 3 fast break and landing before passing) that resulted in free throws for Miami. Shocking I know, rinse lather and repeat for stern and his fingermen.

Before the overnight Miami fans start trying to show their fan hood through sheer ignorance, I had the whole game line as insurance for the 1h loss but still would have preferred a loss and decent officiating over a referee induced vomit show. Or a full out effort by Miami from the opening tip

JOSHKROTCHNECK
    JOSHKROTCHNECK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why do people take the pre-game -8.5 ? Could of got as low as 3.5 in game 1st half.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Im thinking of taking MIA 4Q blindly for the rest of the series.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Both of those r awesome ideas