NickJ3
    NickJ3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

LAC vs Mem Play

Tonight the Over i feel is a good pick. Did some math and out of the 8 meetings they had they average 187.1 points per game combined. This can develop into a shoot out real quick. Chris Paul will be ready by game time and both these teams have shot pretty decent from 3 LA 38% Mem 35%. Both these teams have shooters and at this point in the series its either going to be a 100-80 point game which would be a "blow out" or a 90-90 game.

go with the over. Between both these teams shooting and able to run and gun you will not see a lower scoring game.

BOL to all

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by NickJ3 View Post
    Tonight the Over i feel is a good pick. Did some math and out of the 8 meetings they had they average 187.1 points per game combined. This can develop into a shoot out real quick. Chris Paul will be ready by game time and both these teams have shot pretty decent from 3 LA 38% Mem 35%. Both these teams have shooters and at this point in the series its either going to be a 100-80 point game which would be a "blow out" or a 90-90 game.

go with the over. Between both these teams shooting and able to run and gun you will not see a lower scoring game.

BOL to all
    I dont see a high scoring game, Paul being ready to go is not the same as 100% which I doubt he will be. I see a better defensive effort from Memphis.