LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

1 NBA Play Tuesday

Jazz +6 -103 (5 Dimes)

YTD: 107-98-3, +5.19

gambit718
    gambit718's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Can't see this happening at all but BOL. It is a crapshoot game afterall.

B's Picks
    B's Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

I am going BIG, HUGE, MASSIVE on the Lakers 1H, 2H, 1Q and GAME! the lakers bench will crush the jazz bench playing in LA. THIS WILL BE A SLAUGHTER!!! IM all in, entire bankroll, all on LAL tonight. Jazz suck and the lakers will crush them. BOL though.

TORONTOBBALL
    TORONTOBBALL's Avatar Become A Pro!

also on the lakers n2m c.j miles and okur are still questionable and i cant see them even playing if there hurt due to it being a nothing game,as for the lakers there starters will start and play prob till the first half then there bench should come in for second half to finish it off double digit slaughter lakers -6

B's Picks

I do think that Phil Jackson is smart enough to know that Utah is tired and his Lakers also need a showcase game that will send a message to the NBA much like the one Cleveland sent by dismantling Boston a few days ago.

This one will get ugly early. Utah is playing their what 5th game in 7 days. They are toast and would do well to rest their starters as they had no chance of winning this game anyway, and their playoff positioning won't change with the outcome of this game either. Denver has already won the division. It's over. Time for the young guns to play and the vets to sit. Of course Phil won't play his boys too long but I think that since this is the final home game this year, they will go all out for the fans and try to blow off the tired Jazz.

The message will be sent to the rest of the NBA after this one is over.

Originally posted by Cocknocker on his own daily thread. I Tail this guy often and he is pretty much right on. i totally agree with utah being tired and ready to rest this one and just take the loss as it gets ugly early. im with CK fo sho on this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

No way the Jazz keep this within 6. Deron will play sparingly, Okur likely out, and the Sloan will play the bench the entire 2nd half.

Phil Jackson said, he wont disappoint the season ticket holders.

The startest may not play the whole game, but the Lakers will win this game...EASILY!

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Lakers - 6
    Lakers - 3.5 (1H)

TORONTOBBALL

take hawks and miami game total under 190.5 along with atlanta 1st half and 1st quater dwayne wade inactive for game along with haslem and oneil

B's Picks

BOOKED:

LAL -6 GAME
    LAL -3 1H
    ATL -5 1H
    ATL -9/LAL-6 PARLAY (SMALL)

Will be looking at ATL/MIA under for HALF and GAME

B's Picks

ASLO BOOKED

ATL -3 1Q

will take all my winnings from both ATL 1Q and 1H and pound the lakers HARD

Kyleben
    Kyleben's Avatar Become A Pro!

im worried about the under on miami/atl. The line up miami will put out there with cook, beasley, and marion will look to push the ball w/o wade,and none of them can play defense.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyleben View Post
    im worried about the under on miami/atl. The line up miami will put out there with cook, beasley, and marion will look to push the ball w/o wade,and none of them can play defense.
    Marion is on Toronto now...
    The under is because there won't be much cohesion on the floor. Plenty of turnovers, poor shot clock usage, tipped balls + these players are not in game shape -- They get blowout minutes at best and practicing everyday doesn't put you in shape for 25-30 minutes of NBA game pace.

TORONTOBBALL

u gotta look at the last two match-ups even both these teams with all there players healthy they still didnt go over 190.5 so what makes u think they do it now when they both will be using there benchs

jholl
    jholl's Avatar Become A Pro!

excellent analysis , sir i agree

csimmalavong
    csimmalavong's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol at marion on miami..

are the lakers going to rest their players a bit ?

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Quote Originally Posted by csimmalavong View Post

are the lakers going to rest their players a bit ?
    Of course. The bench will get some good minutes tonight.

TORONTOBBALL

ya but they should play them 1st quater and half then prob play mostly bench but by that time they should be up by 20 anyway. c.j miles and okur prob wont play i think he'll rest them for playoffs cuz there still recoverying

csimmalavong
    csimmalavong's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok then why so many people backing lakers ?

utah must win to stay out of 8th seed..
    if they win, and dallas or n.o lose, they are out of that 8th spot.

dallas plays houston at home.
    n.o plays in san an.
    (looks like n.o will lose, and possibly dallas)

TORONTOBBALL

utah clinchs 8th seed with a loss eietherway playoffs there facing a tough team so i think they will take there loss and rest there players cuz 2 of there top players are still recovering. and the reason y so low because vegas knows its gonna be a big win for lakers they put the line low so ppl think o utah is gonna try and winn this game and vegas even thinks so to so they put the line low. this way they dont go at a high line and make everyone take the lakers

B's Picks

because the lakers bench trumps the jazz bench EASILY and its in LAL and Phil said he would scre over the fans. the line is only -6 which will cover even if i played point! lol

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Lakers play is as easy as taking the Cav's vs Indiana yesterday. Good teams will continue to play good even if it's for nothing.

Pokerdollars
    Pokerdollars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I agree , I really like Utah here in this situation to cover the spread but lose the game, I locked in on this +6.5

dennisback
    dennisback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

why dont u take lakers win with 3-6 pts margin then and save it with lakers win with 1-2 pts margin if you think utah will cover AND Lose

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Lakers play is as easy as taking the Cav's vs Indiana yesterday. Good teams will continue to play good even if it's for nothing.
    I agree, there not going to lay down and give them the game, just don't see it.

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

I was looking for a game to play tonite and I'm definitely pounding Lakers -6 because of LT Profits Utah +6. LT no harm but you suck at the sides. Stick to totals..

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    I was looking for a game to play tonite and I'm definitely pounding Lakers -6 because of LT Profits Utah +6. LT no harm but you suck at the sides. Stick to totals..

Just like I predicted. LT, stick to the totals buddy...

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

you guys came in...took over this thread and dominated...good job...maybe you also saved a few degenerates from losing...Utah always crap on the road....good job guys..