hustlehard617
    hustlehard617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10698

Spurs Jazz

This game reminds me of the MIami NY game the other day I feel like Utah is just overmatched and will loose by double digits

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

The Jazz are a pretty good home team only 8 of their 30 losses coming at home. A couple were to the likes of the Lakers, Mavs x2, Clippers, OKC and some scrub teams after that. I know this is the playoffs and a different game but SA beat UTA by 4 and then lost in UTA.

SA has won 10 games in a row. I feel like complacency sets in and Utah can steal one. That being said I don't think I am confident enough to roll with the Jazz. If I do have a play I will take the under 200.5.

GL on your pick.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

With such heavy action on SA, if SA was actually the play, books would be moving this line up. Obviously the books feel comfortable that UTA will cover.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

so if u like Utah, play them the first half? they will expend all energy to amp up the D in the first half...

if its like the NY Mia game 3

not playing this game tho

Marco T
    Marco T's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by samdapatriotsfan View Post
    The Jazz are a pretty good home team only 8 of their 30 losses coming at home. A couple were to the likes of the Lakers, Mavs x2, Clippers, OKC and some scrub teams after that. I know this is the playoffs and a different game but SA beat UTA by 4 and then lost in UTA.

GL on your pick.
    SA beat Utah by 10 and then lost in Utah on bac to bac nights were the big 3 had that game off. the first game were they won by 10 they were up 17 at half starters got some rest 2nd half.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

I think the Spurs are just too much for the Jazz too handle. Green and Leonard were the Spurs leading scorers last game, just because they didn't really need their big 3. Tony flat out refused to come out of the game at one point, he told Pop, he didn't need the rest I'm 29, need to stay in game shape. It was a pretty funny audio clip. Spurs just want to get this series done and move to the next opponent.

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by Marco T View Post
    SA beat Utah by 10 and then lost in Utah on bac to bac nights were the big 3 had that game off. the first game were they won by 10 they were up 17 at half starters got some rest 2nd half.

And that just makes it easier for me to lay off this game.