balleryen
    balleryen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4831

This is a trap?? Bet against Bull to win the east

Although its -450 to bet the field to win east again Bull, I just dont see how Bull can come out of East. I know im late to bet on this, but I still feel pretty good to bet 2k to win 450. What do you guys think?

Thanks for the help

dima2240
    dima2240's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1845

doesnt worth it.

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

only scenario I see bulls come out of east is mia underestimates them (perhaps like they did to dallas last year) and bulls bench > mia bench

balleryen

Quote Originally Posted by dima2240 View Post
    doesnt worth it.
    I know betting 1k to win about 250 is bad, but without D.Rose Mia is still a way better playoff team i think...

balleryen

Quote Originally Posted by pepero428 View Post
    only scenario I see bulls come out of east is mia underestimates them (perhaps like they did to dallas last year) and bulls bench > mia bench
    Yes, I totally agree that Mia might underestimate Bull for first game, but Mia still very likely will advace rite...

blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Bulls could lose in round 2 and will definitely lose to miami. take this bet

<---- diehard Bulls fan

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7802

not enough value IMO. I think a better way to think about the wager is that your really only betting: Who wins the East? Heat or Bulls, instead of Bulls vs Field. There really is no other reasonable team to expect winning the east besides the Heat. All that needs to happen is for the Heat to screw up in the eastern finals (or LBJ/Wade getting injured just like D Rose) or whatever other reason, which is unlikely, but not impossible.

**note: I'm not saying the Rose-less bulls have much of a shot by any means... just saying that I personally don't think there is much value on either side of this bet** gl