No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Knicks +5/ML on Thursday?

Missed by a half a point last night. Feel like the Knicks get at least one game in this series, and it's going to come in either Game 3 or Game 4. Team put up great numbers during the regular season without Stoudemire, so I think it's addition by subtraction. Thoughts?

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Exactly how i feel. Couldnt have said it better myself and amare sux so bad on d he was making us worse. Game 3 is ours

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

ML? You joking right

The only advantage and argument here is history saying these kind of teams win one of the 2 home games

Then boom, Nyk gone this year

Ockert12
    Ockert12's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love the knicks with no amare.

rockaflocka
    rockaflocka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3363

Knicks will get swept who are you kidding NoCoin, the knicks are a joke of a time- bunch of me-first players. no leadership

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

You the man, NC. I like your optimism. You should find a book that gives you half more point so it follows your modo in picking games.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

no disrespect NC but i think you guys that keep betting nyk are out of your fukkin minds... not sure what you seeing with them, totally outclassed and heatles know their path to the finals is paved in gold w rose out...maybe nyk takes gm 4 so mia can go back and close out at home, so i guess if you must take nyk ml in both but myself ill be on heat for gm 3 yet again...knicks shouldnt have angered the heat..

TwoWays

In all honesty Knicks would be good pick even without Stat if they still had Shumpert. But without Shump no other Knick can guard Wade, unless he has a bad night. Bosh greater than Jeffries.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Tyson Chandler reported to be named NBA defensive player of the year! Congrats he deserves it over anyone else.

TwoWays

Quote Originally Posted by Punter101 View Post
    Tyson Chandler reported to be named NBA defensive player of the year! Congrats he deserves it over anyone else.
    I'd give every significant award to Lebron James, guy is all-world in every category. Just needs the championship trophy now.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

1st round not the time to fade Miami. Wait until the Finals when these primadonnas brick every possession when it counts

Punter101

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    I'd give every significant award to Lebron James, guy is all-world in every category. Just needs the championship trophy now.
    I'd give LeBron most award's as well but defensive player of the year has to go to Chandler this year, look at what he did at the Knick's. His the anchor behind that Knick's D (no jokes about it's non-existence pls)

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    1st round not the time to fade Miami. Wait until the Finals when these primadonnas brick every possession when it counts
    dont like mia but honestly dont think you will see that this year.. of coarse really have no idea who they gonna be facing from west this yr at this point..

lunchbawks
    NB#

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    dont like mia but honestly dont think you will see that this year.. of coarse really have no idea who they gonna be facing from west this yr at this point..
    heat can't beat the spurs or thunder in a 7 game set. not enough depth

they can absolutely sweep the knicks, but im not paying on MIA to win by 6 on the road. 3 ball could be huge for NY

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I love NY in game 3. People act like the sky is falling now that Amare is out. People forget that they were playing great ball w/o him, and all their role players play much better at home.

Punter101

I still think Celts can give Heat fit's. It all depends on Rondo taking the game over of course, but they can do it led by Rondo

TwoWays

Spurs are still too soft. Okc I can understand beating Mia.

TwoWays

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I love NY in game 3. People act like the sky is falling now that Amare is out. People forget that they were playing great ball w/o him, and all their role players play much better at home.
    No Shump. Sky fallen. RIP Knicks.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Spurs are still too soft. Okc I can understand beating Mia.
    Spurs are soft but OKC isn't?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    nothing to do with Amare being out for me...been hitting up heat before he was out, and him being out really doesnt change anything in my eyes...yes their record was good w/o him but that wasnt against heat in playoffs so doubt it gets much better for them with him out..id prefer he wasnt out and everyone wasnt jumping ship on nyk cause i was taking heat with him in...

TwoWays

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Spurs are soft but OKC isn't?
    No, Okc is not.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    heat can't beat the spurs or thunder in a 7 game set. not enough depth

they can absolutely sweep the knicks, but im not paying on MIA to win by 6 on the road. 3 ball could be huge for NY
    dont think okc will be there but absolutely disagree that they would beat heat....

TwoWays

Heat undefeated against Knicks this year? What's changed for the better that would make Knicks believe they can win against Heat. Knicks haven't won a playoff game in over a decade. So does a Knicks win still look good for game three?

TwoWays

Bosh might be out. I actually rate Bosh very important to that Heat team so without him the Knicks have a good chance of covering this game.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Yea Knicks have a chance! Lol

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

People forget that the Knicks typically play well at home. I'll take Carmelo as a 5 point dog in the Garden. And all their role players tend to play better at home. Novak will be discount double-checking all night long.

TwoWays

Quote Originally Posted by aman86 View Post
    Yea Knicks have a chance! Lol
    Never laugh about the future. You might end up being the joke.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

What have you seen from the 1st two games that could make you want to play Knicks ML?

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

You guys arent looking at the logistics of this. Stoudemire, Shumpert, Lin. All out. Knicks now have only two guys who can box out for boards, and only one to drive the lane. I see Heat pulling down at least 15 more rebounds. Realize you're betting a team who now is getting half the points they had when getting blown out by 33 pts. Don't sink a bet that has no value. If you're trying to play the MSG angle, remember they still lost at home by 7 to this team.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

If you take Knicks + pts or ML here, you're simply relying on Miami Heat 'slacking' on this game. There is no angle to suggest Knicks are the play here and can beat Miami from a match-up point of view.

Having said that, I think its 50/50 as to weather Heat decide to show up this game. Having dominated the Knicks all season, I can see them being overconfident coming in.

I remember last year when Knicks were almost 'sure' to win atleast game 3 or 4 but ended up getting swept by Boston. And would be no surprise here if that happens again.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Skip Bayless and Steven A Smith both like the Knicks to win tonight. I know this means absolutely nothing, but thought I add this info.

lunchbawks
    NB#

Skip bayless? Bahaha...heat will roll these star players love playing at msg

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

The Heat are the much better team that is on a mission! I think the safe at here is the fav -5.