BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Sign in if you turned the Clippers/Grizz game off in the 4th quarter

I did.

I turned it off when it was 95-71 in the 4th. From what I'm hearing, that's when the Clippers started their comeback.

Ironically, like 20 minutes later real time when I turned the game back on, Memphis had scored one point and Paul was in the process of dishing the ball to Evans for the go ahead lay up.

I still can't believe it.

How do you blow a 24 point lead at home with 7:50 left? Especially the way both teams were playing.

This is the craziest thing I have ever seen. That includes the Bills comeback and Duke's 10 point minute against Maryland.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

C'mon man, everyone knew the key to this Clips comeback was going to be the second unit. I tuned in in the 4th, but was watching something else in the 3rd quarter.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

only saw 4th quarter, was crazy

Reno_Thor
    Reno_Thor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5264

Won a bases parlay so I took clips on the m/l on lark. Turned the game off in the FIRST half it looked so bad, checked back in the third and decided to watch something else. Saw the final on espn and had to check it three times before I believed it. What a collapse! I was thinking about tearing the ticket up...

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20517

I was watching up until the Grizzlies were up by like 25 in the 3rd. I muted the game, but left it on and started doing other things.

I glanced back to see the score and couldn't freaking believe it. The Clippers were down by 3 with like 2 minutes left.

28 to 3 run in the last 9 minutes.....unbelievable comeback.
    Last edited by spurginobili; 04-30-12 at 12:30 AM.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Yeeeap! Turned out when they were down 27, then got a text with 2 mins left telling to watch the melt down! Unfuking real!!!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

turning off the game is nothing man...

I was in Indy in 2009 for the Colts (undefeated) vs Patriots game when the Patriots were up by 17 in the 4th quarter 31-14 and ended up losing 34-35, the infamous 4th and 2 game

let me tell you... a lot of people were getting out of their seats and LEAVING the damn game early in the 4th like idiots! I mean, COLTS fans were getting up and leaving... counting out their own damn team! a team lead by Peyton, who is notorious for making big 4th quarter comebacks in his career!

I turned to my friend beside me and pointed it out to him and told him, those stupid fukks will hate themselves when they see the final score @ home or hear it on the radio... they will regret this for the rest of their lives! it was a good laugh

I am glad I learned b4 that day, to NEVER... NEVER count a game over b4 its over

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

The odds were like 1000 on live betting at betfair... I was looking at the live line for like 5 minutes thinking "it would be amazing if this was possible, could make like 100k with a few units. hhahahahahaha who am I kidding the Clippers have no chance in hell."

looking back it obviously would have been a dumb bet, but I still feel sick for some reason.

Styles
    Styles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1388

Wow I don't believe it! I turned it off in the 3rd qtr thinking it was over for the clippers!

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

The only reason I didn't switch it off was that after signing up for league pass yesterday, wanted to get my money's worth lol

The Lakers win got me even for the day & was gonna dump it all on the Grizz. Not having a play on this game saved me from getting buried and I might quit gambling on the NBA altogether. Just incredible stuff. I've replayed the last 6 minutes & still can't believe it. Has to be one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in sports, even tops Djokovic's comeback in the tennis! Reggie Evans is a beast. And CP3 never gave up, he took off down the court after every Clippers rebound trying to create quick points.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    C'mon man, everyone knew the key to this Clips comeback was going to be the second unit. I tuned in in the 4th, but was watching something else in the 3rd quarter.
    Yeah man, everyone must be rich from all of the halftime Clippers alternate spreads, and 3rd quarter +20/ML bets they placed. most obvious comeback ever.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I wasn't even watching because I had downloaded a baseball game from last week that I had big money on. I watched it after Boston/Atlanta, choosing to skip the Memphis game because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to watch the MLB game today. Then I heard about how Memphis was destroying the Clippers and figured it was a good decision. Had I known about the massive comeback in time, I would've turned it on.

cdaniels24
    cdaniels24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

I had Clipps and the over second half. Had no choice but to watch it

Donthassle00
    Donthassle00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 570

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    Yeah man, everyone must be rich from all of the halftime Clippers alternate spreads, and 3rd quarter +20/ML bets they placed. most obvious comeback ever.
    C'mon man you're telling me you thought they would come back from 20+ in 1 quarter. I would believe single digits, but a win?

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    The odds were like 1000 on live betting at betfair... I was looking at the live line for like 5 minutes thinking "it would be amazing if this was possible, could make like 100k with a few units. hhahahahahaha who am I kidding the Clippers have no chance in hell."

looking back it obviously would have been a dumb bet, but I still feel sick for some reason.
    when i see lines like that I always place a dollar or two. I mean why not? not much money and great returns.