ocalsports
    ocalsports's Avatar Become A Pro!

OCAL SPORTS Todays NBA Picks

Bucks -6 -120
    Jazz -14 -120
    Clippers +7

TORONTOBBALL
    TORONTOBBALL's Avatar Become A Pro!

i really like portland i dont think clippers get it done espcially a b2b game

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by ocalsports View Post
    Bucks -6 -120
    Jazz -14 -120
    Clippers +7
    OCal, as a fellow degenerate gambler I understand the lure of betting everyday. But once you start betting on the Clippers to cover, Bucks to cover huge spreads, and a slumping Jazz squad, Its not a good day to take money out of your pockets. Trust me there are better games tomorrow. Every one today is on B2B's or road trips. GL though

TORONTOBBALL

houli how u feel about the phi toronto game tomorrow i really think phi gives it to toronto tomorrow

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Two teams in bad situations. Both are slumping, and their playoff fates are locked for the remainder of season. The kicker is Thaddeus's injury. I dont know if 76ers can score with the Raps. I capped the raptors at -2, so ill be looking at the line. Thaddeus had 30pts in their last meeting 3/11. Who's making up that difference? Raps are home and have a full squad. Lets see what that line is though, If it s inflated(+4,+6) i might take a flier on the 76ers.

ocalsports

HA who the hell are you and what are your credentials? Dont ever question me or my bets- I bet the Clippers win str8 up, The Bucks will win easy along with Utah who should win by 20.

Watch and learn

ocalsports

And don't ever refer to me as a degenerate, im a professional handicapper kid check out my website

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by ocalsports View Post
    And don't ever refer to me as a degenerate, im a professional handicapper kid check out my website
    Cool dude, you got it. You dont need credentials to gamble, all you have to be is 21. If i insulted you, or your business, I apologize. But those bets are weak, since they're on bad teams. But I do wish you the best in the future. And if you have "credentials" or a highly regarded reputation, some random guy that post in a forum shouldnt hurt any of that.

ocalsports

lol my bad didn't mean to come off like a asshole. Only one of those bets is on the worse team (LAC). I like to bet on teams that will no doubt give 110%, you can expect that from all 3 teams tonght..Cant Wait!

TORONTOBBALL

y would lac give 110% there not playing for anything but on the other hand the team they are playing is playing for something therefore the team there playing will give 110%

ocalsports

why would LAC give a 110%? You obviously dont remember the last time these two teams met..Check your history