cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leans for Friday 4/10/09 Detroit Sanitation Day

Alright I am rolling with the Detroit Pistons today to steamroll the Nets into oblivion with a team that is made up of sanitation workers, and hacks! I love it. Brutal ball. If you want the rebound you must not want your teeth.

Detroit Sanitation Company-4 1st half

Nets team total to go under 91

Hornets+8.5 with a 2 point buy HEAVY

Memphis+ 4 with a 2 point buy

Memphis is playing like there's no tomorrow and for the Suns tomorrow has come and gone. The Grizzlies been playin out the string. The Suns are just starting. The Grizzlies are better at it because they have been this way ALL year. Give me the live home

Added Play

Lakers+.5 1st half
    New Orleans-.5 2nd half
    Last edited by cocknocker; 04-10-09 at 08:50 PM.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Ck, you're laying your neck on the line for a sorry ass Hornets team. I already got the mavs-6, couple more plays for me tomorrow, but ill post them in my thread. Big question for tomorrow is "What will the Cavs line be?"

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Cavs line was up earlier today -6.5

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Yea but it was removed by those scumbag bookies, once they saw 76ers lay an egg today.

cs11787
    cs11787's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Utah is doing horrible on the road as of late. Parker and Duncan should be back tonight and the Spurs OWN the Jazzers at home. Lean SA -3.5

pho3nix32
    pho3nix32's Avatar Become A Pro!

first half only for detroit sanitation, CK?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by cs11787 View Post
    Utah is doing horrible on the road as of late. Parker and Duncan should be back tonight and the Spurs OWN the Jazzers at home. Lean SA -3.5
    I'm on the same play. Jazz are in a funk that is inexplicable. Dont think about it, just fade them on the road.

Bayno82
    Bayno82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

My book has Phoenix at +2 vs Memphis tommorrow where all the other books I have seen have them at - 2 should I jump on that?

pho3nix32
    pho3nix32's Avatar Become A Pro!

line: phx@** 227
    pick: 227 over

Two lottery-bound, defenseless teams take on each other tomorrow. Another pressureless ball game in our midst. Only two words in the white boards of both clubs..."RUN" and "GUN". Head to head, the over is 5-1 in their last 6 meetings. The element of FUN is the key to another chicken dinner tomorrow my friends.

whatisit
    whatisit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone like Bos 1st qtr tomm? They're a very good home 1st qtr team and Mia is the worst in the league on the road if I'm not mistaken.

cocknocker

Phoenix is going to tank it the rest of the season and have a look at the youngsters now. Memphis is the correct call. matter of fat, I am going to throw some coin at it.

Memphis+4 (My bad) with a 2 point buy
    Last edited by cocknocker; 04-10-09 at 01:17 AM.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Teams on B2B for 4/10
    76ers/Lakers/Kings/Rockets
    Teams on road trips
    Suns/Rockets/Jazz/Nets/Wizards
    Teams w/ significant recent Injuries
    Warriors/Clipps/76ers/Kings/Spurs/Hornets/Raptors/Orlando

I'm fading teams that appear on twice on the lists. Hope it helps the discussion
    Last edited by HoulihansTX; 04-10-09 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Added Orlando(2 main bench players out)

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Glad to hear we are both on Memphis, CK. This may be a good ML play....

cocknocker

Boy I sure wish that my book would put up the Cleveland line. I see the line at 6.5 but it isn't being offered at my book yet.. No worry I may buy 3 points and pound them anyway. The public will be right on this one. The line will go up by the morning I can assure you of that.

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Got the mavs, but liking everything else CK

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love the Pistons tommrow. The nets are 2-7 SU last 9 games and Detroit has some serious revenge on their minds having lost to NJ by 13 just 4 games ago. Pistons won by the 1st half by 11 last game @ Detroit. New Jersey is officially out of the playoff hunt while Detroit is aiming for that 7-8th seed. Detroit all day.

danrman
    danrman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

everybody is gonna be on the mavs and they will win but they wont cover.. after 2 national tv games the public will lose on this game.. new orleans is better than utah and phoenix.. the 2 teams dallas beat on tv.. at least thats the way i feel about it right now

cocknocker

Dallas is the wrong call on that one. There's a false favorite in this game.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

I would agree line is inflated on the Mavs, Ck. But Hornets hit on my generic fade list: 4th game in 6/ 2 inj./ road/ playing hot team. Last time Hornets were in a similar situation they lost to Golden State4/3. GL either way, fellas

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jason Kidd is dieng for his matchup with Chris Paul tommrow. Chris Paul will not have a good scoring game and with the minimal scorers New Orleans has that is bad news for the Hornets. New Orleans is a good team but they are barely even a playoff team without Chandler and Posey IMO. Dallas is hotter than hot @ home. New Orleans is 5-4 on the road last 9 but one of the wins was that fluke against miami (Miami scored 30 in the 1st half and were still up by 3 with 0.5 seconds left in the game), another win against the LAC, another win by 1 against SAC, and wins against Washington and Milwaukee. I like Dallas in this matchup.

cs11787

Hey CK I may sprinkle a lil on NO ML when it comes what you think bro?

cs11787

I really like Memphis tonight. Line is already down to -1.5 with the whole world on Phoenix.

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Only one way to find out and that's to put money on the mavs or the bees. I already played mavs big at -6.5. I know hornets are a better team, but as of late Mavs are lights out at home and hornets can barely buy a win with their injuries. They barely beat the Heat and the lowly Kings not to mention getting blow away at home by the Jazz and getting beat by the Warriors and Suns. Gonna ride the sizzlin hot home team. Hornets will get theirs but not on Friday. Gonna have to be Sunday at home.
    Last edited by peeiempee; 04-10-09 at 04:13 AM.

King_Bookie
    King_Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Dallas is the wrong call on that one. There's a false favorite in this game.
    Correct. I'll be explaining this with a specific system later (25-3 ATS IIRC). Hornets is the correct call.

INCLUDED:

DET -6.5
    SAS -3.5
    POR +1 (Very Good play too)
    NOH +6 (If I were'nt such a sissy right now I'd put the farm on this)

Tennispro
    Tennispro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Oke first i must say **** me with the Sixers call i knew it was a bad call and still i did it, i just hope that everyone cashed in with Houston and LA 2de half plays even my grandpa cashed on those plays and he hates gambling.
    Anyways big teaser today teasing Detroit with Atlanta for 2k lets get em !!!

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Houlihan, with Bookmaker they will put up the early line sometimes for the next days games, but if a team is playing the first of a back-to-back the line for the 2nd game the next day comes off the board as soon as the first game starts. It has nothing to do with how the game is going, it happens the same every time. At least with Bookmaker.

Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

How do you guys feel about Indiana +7???

Jimbo42
    Jimbo42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good morning fellas!
    Tonight be the night for Utah...
    This is a good spot for them....
    Ask yourself why after they just got smoked by Dallas at +3.5 did the linemaker put them at +3.5 vs. San Antonio?? Utah gets some "get right" tonight...
    Utah +4 (gonna wait as should go up)

Don't fade em..I'm tellin ya....

Jimbo42
    Jimbo42's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK,
    Bro....what's up with that Detroit? that is a scary game if you ask me...Detroit just played way over their heads at New York and the Nets are playin pretty well...covered 3 of their last 4 and just lost to Boston by only 2 in Boston?? GL sir... I'll root for you....

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey king bookie,

you dont see the blazers giving up the game with the complete line up of lakers chasing after the cavs.
    i watch an easy win by lakers, so no reason for them to be lazy. coach jackson is not gonna be around but i dont believe nate has any magical play or mismatch to develop for lakers to succumb even if they dont play their heart out.

i have intention to play this big.

wont you lay some crumbs on lakers ck, jimbo, houlihans, dexter, shoebox...mafia

so close to playoff and i dont want to lay an egg... but line so enticing

mehow
    mehow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

just some picks, but not final:
    orl -11
    atl -6,5
    njn +7
    cha -3
    these two i like the best
    dal -7
    utah +3,5

King_Bookie
    King_Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Hero View Post
    hey king bookie,

you dont see the blazers giving up the game with the complete line up of lakers chasing after the cavs.
    i watch an easy win by lakers, so no reason for them to be lazy. coach jackson is not gonna be around but i dont believe nate has any magical play or mismatch to develop for lakers to succumb even if they dont play their heart out.

i have intention to play this big.

wont you lay some crumbs on lakers ck, jimbo, houlihans, dexter, shoebox...mafia

so close to playoff and i dont want to lay an egg... but line so enticing
    The line is very enticing for Lakers backers indeed. However I would like to point out that LA has never won in the Rose Garden since April of 2004.... That's approximately 15-0 ATS for Lakers(estimate) and I would not want to be on the other side of that trend. You may argue that Lakers are due for a win but Portland is on a tear right now and Phil Jackson isnt coming with them. I don't think this is a pretty good scenario for the Lakeshow to finally end their dry spell at the dreaded Rose Garden.

There is no apparent matchup which is advantageous for Portland but in this case, the Rose Garden system will clobber Kobe down to oblivion.

Put the spread on LA+7 and I'd still put my money on Portland.

dennisback
    dennisback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

dallas all the way

Bayno82
    Bayno82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Cleveland is up at -6 at my bookie am going to jump on that big

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

king bookie,

i understand your point of view.

obviously either i win or lose i dont rely to much on ats and trends.

for ex, i went with lakers and they finally win over det. and the other hand, i lose going with dallas when they lose to memph.

wise advise. reason enough not to place to big on this game.

GL.

1234 ... Last