remoteviewer
    Update your status
    remoteviewer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Remote Viewers Totals POD on ABC

After a really rough day playing totals yesterday on espn games and chasing bad front end bets out of pure stubborness, today brings a serious total to the front of the stage. In this game between the knicks-Hawks they have isolated this game for a reason they are looking for people to continue playing over in knicks games but after yesterdays suns-nuggets and jazz-magic letting all 6 pieces go over for the pub programs ON NATIONAL TV today the buck will turn and this game will be a remote viewed Under 191.5

slyone66
    slyone66's Avatar Become A Pro!

its up to 193?

slyone66

and just went up to 194.5 when went to confirm bet. gl today remote

remoteviewer
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by slyone66 View Post
    and just went up to 194.5 when went to confirm bet. gl today remote
    Yeah, I see it has gone up to different #'s on different sites but I played it 1st thing this morning before the move, like I said earlier people love to bet over on knicks games, it should stay under. I played it pretty good, its not gonna land anywhere from 192-14 because that was a created middle by the books and when they create their own middles before the game starts it doesnt land. If it goes under it will be below 192, if it went over it will be over 194

heymikeyyyyy
    heymikeyyyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by remoteviewer View Post
    Yeah, I see it has gone up to different #'s on different sites but I played it 1st thing this morning before the move, like I said earlier people love to bet over on knicks games, it should stay under. I played it pretty good, its not gonna land anywhere from 192-14 because that was a created middle by the books and when they create their own middles before the game starts it doesnt land. If it goes under it will be below 192, if it went over it will be over 194
    BOL of remote...looking to get a good # live

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

Over is the play here gents.... BOL TO ALL

heymikeyyyyy
    heymikeyyyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by dymd3z View Post
    Over is the play here gents.... BOL TO ALL
    looks like it right now...I think they shut it down in the 2nd and 4th qtrs..

slyone66

looks like an over all day, will be hedging at halftime if it still being played like this.

remoteviewer
    Update your status

I know it sounds ridiculous but I just played Knicks pk and Under 97.5 for a 2 team parlay and both straight. The bait and switch that would have showed last night in 2nd h with jazz-magic if it wasnt for the corruption at the end with the refs to get it to ot so the jazz could remote view cover the 9 will happen here in this one. Knicks and Under at half

superjeff24
    superjeff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

When you say remote view, are you referring to the same thing as the Men who Stare at Goats?

remoteviewer
    Update your status

LAKERS to Win and UNDER 199 TAKE IT TO THE BANK EVERY WHICH WAY U CAN, THIS IS THE BEST PARLAY STRAIGHT BET COMBO U WILL SEE ALL YEAR!!!!!!!!!!! MORTGAGE AND PAWN EVERYTHING AS COLLATERAL FOR THIS, IF U HAVE BANKROLL THIS SHOULD BE LARGEST DEAL U HAVE MADE ALL SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!

superjeff24
    superjeff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I'd certainly be willing to bet that you are a square.

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

remoteviewer
    Update your status

2nd half major plays lakers-1.5 and under 98.5, bet it every which way u can take it to the bank!!!!

parlayin
    parlayin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2037

LAKERS to Win and UNDER 199 TAKE IT TO THE BANK EVERY WHICH WAY U CAN, THIS IS THE BEST PARLAY STRAIGHT BET COMBO U WILL SEE ALL YEAR!!!!!!!!!!! MORTGAGE AND PAWN EVERYTHING AS COLLATERAL FOR THIS, IF U HAVE BANKROLL THIS SHOULD BE LARGEST DEAL U HAVE MADE ALL SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hmm...well this is quite a departure from earlier persona. Tilt?

remoteviewer
    Update your status

2 ot's cost me the lottery but I took the T'WOLVES-9.5 to cover against the Warriors who have played 3 games on the road in 3 nights

remoteviewer
    Update your status

2nd half play Rockets+3

remoteviewer
    Update your status

Nuggets-Magic Under 205

remoteviewer
    Update your status

2nd Half play Cavs+7

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

You need to come up with a new conspiracy theory. This one just isn't working.

remoteviewer
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    You need to come up with a new conspiracy theory. This one just isn't working.
    The theory isnt wrong me betting the unders this weekend and chasing has been wrong, I had the wrong sides playing all those unders. It will all change, I was terrible with totals this weekend but the theory is there. They dont give up middles on totals on tv

MatI

Who gives a shit about the middle? Your theory was based on everyone loving overs for Knicks games, and so under was the obvious play. Just like your other thread, bzzzz, wrong.

remoteviewer
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by superjeff24 View Post
    I'd certainly be willing to bet that you are a square.
    If I was a square I wouldnt be betting Unders all day and I would have had the thunder. All the squares won betting Overs and reloading on Overs at halftime and cashing, when that changes and flips to the unders on tv then they will all be crying as usual. The script flips, people dont! If u made $ this weekend betting overs good luck, when the playoffs come and they remote view u by a hook on betting overs then good luck. I dont bet on public plays over on tv, if that means i lose for a couple of days then so be it. I am the furthest from a square learn the definition. Faves and overs = square!

remoteviewer
    Update your status

Who gives a shit about the middle? Your theory was based on everyone loving overs for Knicks games, and so under was the obvious play. Just like your other thread, bzzzz, wrong.
    I was wrong on the total, I didnt know they would combine for 30 3 point shots in the game and play d like u and me

MatI

I was wrong on the total, I didnt know they would combine for 30 3 point shots in the game and play d like u and me
    But the result was pre-determined because the public love Knicks overs. Silly fuks didn't go along with the plan did they.

You might as well use a dartboard for your plays.

remoteviewer
    Update your status

But the result was pre-determined because the public love Knicks overs. Silly fuks didn't go along with the plan did they.

You might as well use a dartboard for your plays.
    Heres the dart 2nd h Under 102.5 Nuggets-Magic

remoteviewer
    Update your status

Taking Clippers-9 they will cover

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

The script flips people dont! That is why I am losing betting overs guys! Once it goes to unders it will stay there forever and i will win! Because the script flips, never reverts back... and people don't! <- 1/3 correct.

MatI

Heres the dart 2nd h Under 102.5 Nuggets-Magic
    Good luck, but I see it going over 2nd half number.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

bol rv joined u at the half bol all