brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

I'm not gonna bet it, but I could see Bobcats winning tomorrow.

Who wants to go down as the worst team in NBA history. Might be the only winnable chance they have here. They played pretty hard vs Memphis other night. Wish them luck.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Their record is skewed since its a short season, because of that I wouldn't consider them setting a record.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Their record is skewed since its a short season, because of that I wouldn't consider them setting a record.
    I see your point. They just keep fixxating on that on NBA TV over and over so I felt like they'd still record it as such if it goes down like that.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Because of the condensed season their playing for nba infamy in worst win % they only need one win to avoid it. I hope the kings win tomorrow and they lose to washington, the line will be a sweet one against the magic and knicks. They'll get that win don't worry it's a talented group this bunch to go down like this. Go Bobcats

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by Punter101 View Post
    Because of the condensed season their playing for nba infamy in worst win % they only need one win to avoid it. I hope the kings win tomorrow and they lose to washington, the line will be a sweet one against the magic and knicks. They'll get that win don't worry it's a talented group this bunch to go down like this. Go Bobcats
    Yeah, youre right by win percentage, so if they lose all 4 they would set that record. That is pretty awful.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    I see your point. They just keep fixxating on that on NBA TV over and over so I felt like they'd still record it as such if it goes down like that.
    You were right, win percentage, they would eclipse the Sixers record by like .3 percent I think.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Kings will roll don't pass up free money. Memphis was posing in the 1H don't let that fool you...Who will be there to guard Cousins??

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Kings will roll don't pass up free money. Memphis was posing in the 1H don't let that fool you...Who will be there to guard Cousins??
    Bismack Biyombo is no force yet but his a diamond in the dirt, either way a 20 point game by cousins even 30 would be acceptable if they do decide to focus their offense through him for a large chunk of the game

LRKontroll
    LRKontroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cousins is a foul trouble prone

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

question is ... will the Kings go hard tonight?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Under is the play. Kings have no incentive to win either. Neither team hits 100 points, and it seems the bob kitties bring out the worse in everybody.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Sactown hasnt beaten Charlotte in Charlotte since 2008 I think.... just sayin