TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Heat rest players versus Rockets Sunday?

Think any of the big three play? They have almost zero chance at the 1st seed after tonight? Vegas lines have the Rockets at +7.5

dwluv3333
    dwluv3333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Quote Originally Posted by TehSharp View Post
    Think any of the big three play? They have almost zero chance at the 1st seed after tonight? Vegas lines have the Rockets at +7.5
    it's hard to see the heat playing anyone at this point but you never know. after seeing what happened to dwyane wade in what could have been a season-ending injury, miami may as well just rest their big 3 for the rest of the season. they know it's highly unlikely that the bulls would lose at home to the cleveland cavaliers, which is all the bulls need to do to clinch #1.

still, i would check out rotoworld or covers before tryin the game.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by dwluv3333 View Post
    it's hard to see the heat playing anyone at this point but you never know. after seeing what happened to dwyane wade in what could have been a season-ending injury, miami may as well just rest their big 3 for the rest of the season. they know it's highly unlikely that the bulls would lose at home to the cleveland cavaliers, which is all the bulls need to do to clinch #1.

still, i would check out rotoworld or covers before tryin the game.
    season ending? it was on his non shooting hand either way rockets have it all to play so I'll prob take them either way, would just be nice if lebron was resting

NotSammySosa
    Writing blank checks to banks
    NotSammySosa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Rockets have been fighting for a playoff spot for a while and keep losing. not to mention they almost lost to the Warriors at home.
    you have 1 team that can't win and another possibly resting their best players. a no play for me.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

smart move not starting james and bosh knowing they cant catch chicago but now they wish they would of sat wade

dwluv3333
    dwluv3333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Quote Originally Posted by Punter101 View Post
    season ending? it was on his non shooting hand either way rockets have it all to play so I'll prob take them either way, would just be nice if lebron was resting
    i saw him say in the locker room that at worst it could have required surgery and at best it would just be sore... which is what happened, just soreness. i'm assuming that surgery would have been season ending or seriously affected his status for the playoffs. either way this might have scared the heat into resting to avoid injury... especially with no seeding implications at this point... but we never know