GBGoPackGoGB
    GBGoPackGoGB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday ML parlay - on a hot streak

Haven't posted many of my plays but recently grew my deposit of $190 to $1788 doing NBA parlays almost exclusively. Hope this doesn't change my success, but thought I'd start sharing.

ML teams I like Thursday:
    Pacers
    Clippers
    Pistons

I won't touch the heat/bulls or hornets/rockets games.

Strongest play IMO is Pacers so will prob do Pacers/Clippers ML (x1), Pacers/Pistons ML(x1), and Pacers/Clippers/Pistons (x0.75).

Enjoy!

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

i actually feel most confident with Rockets, Pacers are def playing very well but this is literally a must win now for Mil. I passed on this game Good luck tho

Aussiepunter1
    Aussiepunter1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

IMO, I'd have to disagree with you there. the Pacers vs Bucks is a very risky game and no real value @ -5. Bucks need the win and the Pacers have already locked down the 3rd Playoff seed spot, win or lose the next 4 games their still going to be 3rd. I have a feeling their going to rest up their starters in prep for the play-off and even though granger and co. will play they won't be playing significant minutes. Buck on the other hand still have a game in hand over philly and are 2.5 games out. I preferably wouldn't touch this game let alone parlay it.

Just an opinion

BOL for tomorrow

swervv
    swervv's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rockets look good, With monta ellis and bjennings i cant take pacers though i was going to take the over.. i see them playing defense because of the last chance thing for the bucks.. detriot i guess is a good play, ill probably go with the clippers aswell but phx..ohh man such a deadly team in this position..im better off with baseball tommorw, tho i hit all my basketball bets this week except no+9.5 against griz which killed my $1500 parlay

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Pacers have nothing to play for

GBGoPackGoGB
    GBGoPackGoGB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Appreciate the advice and comments. Despite the reasonable warnings on the Pacers, I still like them. I am also adding Houston ML now, however. Here are my final parlays today:

1) Pacers/Pistons/Rockets ML
    2) Pacers/Clippers/Rockets/Pistons 4pt teaser
    3) Pacers/Clippers ML
    4) Clippers/Rockets ML
    5) Pistons/Rockets ML
    6) Pacers/Pistons/Rockets/Bulls/Clippers - small progressive parlay

BOL everyone.

TheDane
    TheDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12808

Not sure I would bet against Minnesota tonight, it is the eve of 4/20. I'm sure Micheal Beasely is going to want to kick it up a notch tonight.

TheDane
    TheDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12808

Beasley fans worldwide will be rolling up fat blunts tomorrow. It's gonna a be a special day.