No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Doesn't SOMEONE have to get upset tonight?

Faves 7-2 ATS and 8-1 overall so far. Thunder up comfortably, Jazz blowing out Portland, Lakers rolling the Warriors....

Spurs?

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Bucks got upset.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

wouldn't surprise me to see Spurs go down

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Sac and phx are in covering range

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Sacto has no chance! Cousins in foul trouble once again. Spurs bench might be better the Kings starters.
    70-61 right now and they are not off to a good start.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Suns it is then

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Can't believe Lakers, Bulls, Heat, Clips with Lakers and Thunder pending will win on one night

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Did I miss anything? Include SAS and NYK too lol

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Kings are just outclassed. I took them ML tonite, and well.... 100 goes poof.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Unreal.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

u guys make bad bets bettin on sac town is a joke

Rone247
    Rone247's Avatar Become A Pro!

118054734-1 4/18/12 9:40pm $200.00 $2,270.33 Pending 4 Team Parlay
    Win 4/18/12 10:05pm NBA Basketball 721 Oklahoma City Thunder -3½ -110* vs Phoenix Suns
    Win 4/18/12 10:05pm NBA Basketball 723 San Antonio Spurs -4½ -110* vs Sacramento Kings
    Win 4/18/12 10:05pm NBA Basketball 725 Utah Jazz -5 -110* vs Portland Trailblazers
    Pending 4/18/12 10:35pm NBA Basketball 727 Los Angeles Lakers -5½ -129* vs Golden State Warriors

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Yeah dog, it's unreal that throughout a whole season that most of the favs cover on a given night. Give it a rest. Buy a vowel.

Aussiepunter1
    Aussiepunter1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Quote Originally Posted by Rone247 View Post
    118054734-1 4/18/12 9:40pm $200.00 $2,270.33 Pending 4 Team Parlay
    Win 4/18/12 10:05pm NBA Basketball 721 Oklahoma City Thunder -3½ -110* vs Phoenix Suns
    Win 4/18/12 10:05pm NBA Basketball 723 San Antonio Spurs -4½ -110* vs Sacramento Kings
    Win 4/18/12 10:05pm NBA Basketball 725 Utah Jazz -5 -110* vs Portland Trailblazers
    Pending 4/18/12 10:35pm NBA Basketball 727 Los Angeles Lakers -5½ -129* vs Golden State Warriors
    Nice hit

Rone247
    Rone247's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

books absolutely got crushed today. i've seen this story before, books are going to get it all back tomorrow.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

You guys must not know that it is officially tank time for the bottom feeders.

1. Charlotte (7 wins)- have this spot wrapped up - they will play hard but they suck so bad they can't help their suckage. Paul Silas getting in a fight with Tyrus Thomas may just motivate them to cover games though. They may cover tomorrow night against Memphis +13 but stay away from awful teams.

2. Washington (16 wins)- appear to have this spot wrapped up so they will play hard and could cover games.

3. New Orleans (19 wins)- 4 games left (1 home, 3 road): HOU, @Lac,@Gs, @ Hou; Houston -3.5 tonight against a NOH team that is fighting to keep the #3 spot? Houston should be an immortal deadbolt lock tonight. NOH will then lose to LAC and see what happens with Sacramento to determine if they will play hard against GS.

4. Sacramento (20 wins)- 4 games left (2 home, 2 road): OKC, @Cha, @Okc, LAL; OKC in a dogfight with SAS. Sacramento will lose big tomorrow, take OKC -9.5, then again 2 games later. the Charlotte game will be interesting as SAC will try to tank but Charlotte flat out sucks. I think Charlotte will win as Silas has punked the lockeroom. Sac will finish their tanking against LAL.

5. Cleveland (20 wins)- 5 games left (2 home, 3 road): NY, @Sas, @Mem, WAS, @Chi; Cleveland is playing Kyrie Irving after an injury instead of shutting him down for some crazy reason. They sent Dleaguer Hudson packing which was strange as well because he was playing real well. On one hand they bring KI back like they are trying to compete but don't resign Hudson like maybe they are tanking. My guess is that they lose every game but perhaps even the WAS game as Washington has #2 wrapped up and are playing inspired.

6a. Toronto (22 wins)- 3 games left (1 home, 2 road): @Det, MIL, @Njn; Tough to tell with this team. I think they will lose to Detroit and Milwaukee convincingly but the NJN game will be close but they still lose.

6b. New Jersey* (22 wins)- 3 games left (1 home, 2 road): @Mil, PHI, @Tor; I'm not sure about the Nets as well. They should lose to Mil and Phi but they may compete. If they are tied with Toronto going into the last game, I think they may be able to tank better than Toronto at home.

8. Golden State** (22 wins) - 5 games left (2 home, 3 road): @Dal, @Hou, @Min, NO, SAS;A lot of value fading GS. They must lose games as they will lose a pick if they don't get into the top 7. They will stink up the joint against Dal, Hou and Min no doubt. Fade the hell out of them the next 3 games, then see where they are when the dust settles. If they have #7 wrapped up they may win versus NOH and will lose against SAS in a game where Popovich may rest everyone including the ballboys.

9. Detroit (23 wins)- 4 games left (3 home, 1 road): MIN, TOR, @Ind, PHI; Tough call in tonights game. Minny could flip 2 games by tanking tonights game. Detroit needs to lose this game to get in the top 6 or 7. This should mean an awful low scoring game. Take the under and maybe catch a 2nd half line once you know who's losing on purpose. If Detroit tanks tonight then you can be sure they will stink up the place against Tor as well. Ind and Phi could complete the tank but wait and see.

*New Jersey's pick is top 3 protected
    , but, otherwise, it goes to Portland as part of the Gerald Wallace trade. That said, the Nets aren't motivated to lose, as some other clubs are.

**Golden State is desperately trying to get into the top 7, as their pick is top 7 protected.
    If it falls outside of the top 7 it goes to Utah (via NJ).
    Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 04-19-12 at 05:34 PM.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You guys must not know that it is officially tank time for the bottom feeders.

1. Charlotte (7 wins)- have this spot wrapped up - they will play hard but they suck so bad they can't help their suckage. Paul Silas getting in a fight with Tyrus Thomas may just motivate them to cover games though. They may cover tomorrow night against Memphis +13 but stay away from awful teams.

2. Washington (16 wins)- appear to have this spot wrapped up so they will play hard and could cover games.

3. New Orleans (19 wins)- 4 games left (1 home, 3 road):
    HOU
    , @Lac, @Gs, @ Hou; Houston -3.5 tonight against a NOH team that is fighting to keep the #3 spot? Houston should be an immortal deadbolt lock tonight. NOH will then lose to LAC and see what happens with Sacramento to determine if they will play hard against GS.
    4. Sacramento (20 wins)-
    4 games left (2 home, 2 road): OKC, @Cha, @Okc, LAL; OKC in a dogfight with SAS. Sacramento will lose big tomorrow, take OKC -9.5, then again 2 games later. the Charlotte game will be interesting as SAC will try to tank but Charlotte flat out sucks. I think Charlotte will win as Silas has punked the lockeroom. Sac will finish their tanking against LAL.
    5. Cleveland (20 wins)- 5
    games left (2 home, 3 road): NY, @Sas, @Mem, WAS, @Chi; Cleveland is playing Kyrie Irving after an injury instead of shutting him down for some crazy reason. They sent Dleaguer Hudson packing which was strange as well because he was playing real well. On one hand they bring KI back like they are trying to compete but don't resign Hudson like maybe they are tanking. My guess is that they lose every game but perhaps even the WAS game as Washington has #2 wrapped up and are playing inspired.
    6a. Toronto (22 wins)-
    3 games left (1 home, 2 road): @Det, MIL, @Njn; Tough to tell with this team. I think they will lose to Detroit and Milwaukee convincingly but the NJN game will be close but they still lose.
    6b. New Jersey* (22 wins)-
    3 games left (1 home, 2 road): @Mil, PHI, @Tor; I'm not sure about the Nets as well. They should lose to Mil and Phi but they may compete. If they are tied with Toronto going into the last game, I think they may be able to tank better than Toronto at home.

8. Golden State** (22 wins)
    - 5 games left (2 home, 3 road): @Dal, @Hou, @Min, NO, SAS;A lot of value fading GS. They must lose games as they will lose a pick if they don't get into the top 7. They will stink up the joint against Dal, Hou and Min no doubt. Fade the hell out of them the next 3 games, then see where they are when the dust settles. If they have #7 wrapped up they may win versus NOH and will lose against SAS in a game where Popovich may rest everyone including the ballboys.
    9. Detroit (23 wins)-
    4 games left (3 home, 1 road): MIN, TOR, @Ind, PHI; Tough call in tonights game. Minny could flip 2 games by tanking tonights game. Detroit needs to lose this game to get in the top 6 or 7. This should mean an awful low scoring game. Take the under and maybe catch a 2nd half line once you know who's losing on purpose. If Detroit tanks tonight then you can be sure they will stink up the place against Tor as well. Ind and Phi could complete the tank but wait and see.

*New Jersey's pick is top 3 protected
    , but, otherwise, it goes to Portland as part of the Gerald Wallace trade. That said, the Nets aren't motivated to lose, as some other clubs are.

**Golden State is desperately trying to get into the top 7, as their pick is top 7 protected.
    If it falls outside of the top 7 it goes to Utah (via NJ).