pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone else like OKC -1 1st q?

Thoughts? is anyone out for either side?

Thesloniawski
    Thesloniawski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I recently saw something that said teams who win the first Q win the game 60 something percent of the time. I do not have the facts to prove this but I saw it on this website. With that being said i expect the Thunder to win tonight, so statistically they should cover in the first. Good luck

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Thesloniawski View Post
    I recently saw something that said teams who win the first Q win the game 60 something percent of the time. I do not have the facts to prove this but I saw it on this website. With that being said i expect the Thunder to win tonight, so statistically they should cover in the first. Good luck
    Dude thunder is a different type of team. They are my hometown team and I NEVER bet them 1stQ or 1stH mainly because they are a 2H team. Honestly for them to win the game and cover I want to see OKC down by 2-6 points going into halftime and then load the boat on them 2H.

Sounds crazy but do some research. When they lead good at the 1H they seem to like to blow the lead by the 4th. Its like they give up or something but if they are losing the 1H by Mid to early of the 3Q they make that comeback and by the 4Q they are out scoring the other team most of the time. If there is any team that I can make money it is my home town boys and I like to watch them play the 1H b4 i bet anything.

Just a suggestion but hey what do I know? They are just my hometown boys so of coarse I watch and study them non stop. I really hope they go all the way but they needs LOTS of improving if they are gonna bet the VET teams out there.

invader19
    Nux for the cup
    invader19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Thesloniawski View Post
    Except they lead first quarter and first half to the Clippers and lost the game.

leo2302
    leo2302's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1651

Yeah, Thunder has been horrible covering 1Q lines this year. Not sure what it is about them, but have been burned enough times this year where it makes me not want to play them. Should they cover? Yes. Does it look good on paper? Yes. Will they cover? I hope so (for you), but personally sitting out on this one.