Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Spurs Minus Whatever Tomorrow

With or without Kobe, I love the Spurs tomorrow. Big 3 are rested and have revenge on their mind.

Sounds as if Kobe won't play, anyone care to play "GUESS THAT LINE!" I'm thinking SA -3.5, w/o Kobe.

Keep in mind these two teams play again on Friday in SA. W/ OKC's loss to LAC tonight, SA can take sole lead of 1st place in the west with a win tomorrow night.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

not if they don't rebound the ball ....tony parker don't like the presence on the inside... fukks up all his short jumpers and drives

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Take the Spurs no matter the number. If they have pride, they'll kick Lakers' ass. Hope the line is a single possession or less.

therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

Word in LA is that Kobe will suit up for this one...

I really do hope the Spurs do show that they can hang with the Lakers bigs because I really like that team this year and Timmy is the model Franchise Player whose window is starting to close...without the freak injuries they've faced throughout the years (Manu breaking his hand the day before the playoffs started last year) we very well could be looking at a team with 7 championships at this point instead of 4 IMO...

Huge game though. I think that there is a very good chance that one of these two teams will ultimately win it all this year.

I would also go for a Danny Green prop bet if I could find one. He seemed to me to be the only player on the Spurs who could consistently score during their last meeting.
    Last edited by therushishere; 04-17-12 at 05:45 AM.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Looks like it's Spurs -2.5 based on the fixed odds of 1.68. Same as Thunder today.