Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Anyone play the POR/SAC game?

I was on SAC -3. Sac is a disaster. Portland is pretty much in their "experimental phase." They were playing guys like Nolan Smith and Luke Babbit in the 4th quarter. Even Thabeet was playing minutes. No Aldridge, no Crawford, and Sac was lucky to win.

Still don't know why the hell they decided to re-sign Keith Smart to a 2-year extension. The guy can't coach. Couldn't coach last year in GS either.

Anyways, Kings didn't lead all game until the last couple minutes. Blazers pretty much gave them that game, and of course once SAC takes the lead, they don't play any defense. A couple wide open 3-pointers by Portland late made a Kings cover impossible. Should never have taken Sac as a fav, even against a D-League Portland squad.

Two bad beats today with DAL +2 and SAC -3.

Hectorcist
    Hectorcist's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took under 207 and I pushed because even with bench players playing for Portland, kings still can't play D for the life of them!

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorcist View Post
    I took under 207 and I pushed because even with bench players playing for Portland, kings still can't play D for the life of them!
    Sac up by 2 with about 10 seconds. Portland inbounds, Francisco Garcia backs off Matthews and lets him hit a 3. Umm....don't they teach you that the last thing you want to do is let them shoot a 3? Bunch of idiots. They need to move that team to Seattle and start all over. They need to make a trade similar to the trade that Washington made with Nene. They need to get a veteran who plays defense. Their team is a bunch of young guys who want to score score score.

hundredbombs
    hundredbombs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 952

Played the under at 209 in a parlay with Memphis

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Lost a huge parlay because of that 3 pointer at the end