celticsboy
    celticsboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1621

Shitty bobcats just needs to outscore the boston in the 4th. Lets go cats

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

My goodness MJ has ran this team into the ground. They can't even beat an old celtics team playing their 3rd game in 3 days w/o Pierce, KG, and Allen.

This team has no foundation and no future. At least when you look at the other bad teams like New Orleans, Sacramento, Washington, etc. they have some good young pieces. Outside of Kemba Walker, that entire team is hot garbage.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

They better hope they get 1st pick in draft and even then they will have a long way to go

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

I bet -9 way too early. Should have known better to just wait for the scheduled lineup.

Their D League team still covered. Bobcats are pathetic.

Speedy88

If I am Anthony Davis, I'd stay another year at Kentucky just so I don't have to get drafted by this piece of shit team. Jordan has got to be one of the worst GM's in the history of sports. Ran Washington into the ground, doing the same in Charlotte.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

You really think Jordan spends any significant time being the GM. He lives a great life and is having too much fun. God knows why he even bought a team.

Speedy88

My goodness they are going to go down as one of the worst teams in the history of the NBA. You look at their roster and it is literally a bunch of D-Leaguers. What has MJ been doing the past few years? All decent good pieces he got rid of (Felton, Chandler, Wallace, etc.). And yet he has nothing to show for it. Pathetic franchise, and a pathetic GM.

I am done betting on the Bobcats. These bums have lost me too much money this year. Does anyone even go to their games?

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Jordan has got to be one of the worst GM's in the history of sports.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    You really think Jordan spends any significant time being the GM. He lives a great life and is having too much fun. God knows why he even bought a team.

That's probably because... Jordan's not the GM, he's the owner.

I also didn't know they drew picks for the draft yet. There are 13 other teams that Anthony Davis could wind up playing for.

First 12