t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Grizzlies +6 a no brainer tonight?

Seems like it to me. Spurs have gotten their revenge a few times this year against the Grizz but the Lakers exposed San Antonio last night and now the doubts have to be creeping into their minds. Spurs might end up pulling this one out but I see a close game here. We all know Memphis is a terrible matchup for the Spurs with their size and defense.

Interesting to me that Pinnacle is juicing Spurs so heavy at -5.5.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Grizzlies are the best play today. That and LAC/MIN under.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Grizzlies are the best play today. That and LAC/MIN under.
    ty for the fade

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Spurs sweep the season. Spurs ML ftw. Heat swept dallas... LAL about to sweep Dallas... Spurs sweep grizz

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Seems like it to me. Spurs have gotten their revenge a few times this year against the Grizz but the Lakers exposed San Antonio last night and now the doubts have to be creeping into their minds. Spurs might end up pulling this one out but I see a close game here. We all know Memphis is a terrible matchup for the Spurs with their size and defense.

Interesting to me that Pinnacle is juicing Spurs so heavy at -5.5.
    You do realize the Spurs couldn't care less for last nights game and were probably thinking ahead to this one?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by JM92 View Post
    You do realize the Spurs couldn't care less for last nights game and were probably thinking ahead to this one?
    Why would they overlook the LA Lakers? I know they didn't have Kobe yesterday, but they are still the LA Lakers. Do you know how many big games Manu, Parker and Duncan have lost to the Lakers over the past decade?

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

3-2 in titles. Do you think they give a shit about the Lakers right now? they haven't seen them in the playoffs since when? 08?