Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

$265 on the Heat +1 @ Chicago Tonight. Small writeup

Miami hasn't played good lately and that's mainly because of Chris Bosh. Bosh has another tough matchup tonight in Noah (who will be guarding him defensively for most of the game). I see Bosh having a pretty good game and coming out focused. All he has to do is knock down open jump shots and then his 1 on 1 game will come.

I am positive Rose will play tonight. THere's a 0% chance that he will miss this game. Last time the Bulls beat the Heat, John Lucas exploded. The 32 year old that's about 5'8 and lists himself as 5'11. He tries to be Derrick Rose when he comes in - takes about 15 shots when he plays 17 minutes.

Miami had a chance to cut the Boston lead to 3 when Lebron pulled up for 3 against Rondo. After he missed he looked at Wade right away who was wide open. Wade was dissapointed and Lebron saw that. And I think both those guys come out tonight and try to get to the free throw line. Thibs is getting confident with Hamilton and everyone will see what a bad defender he is today when Wade abuses him. Thibs will continue to bitch on every play. Hamilton will get 10 offensively but he's not going for 20 with Wade and Lebron probably both guarding him at times. Wade will switch on Deng for a few plays.

Rose is going to want to make up for his last performance. I think he tries to limit himself to 20 shots tonight and tries to get 10 dimes. For the Bulls to beat the Heat they have to have everyone show up. The bench needs to be solid and Boozer needs to have DD points and 8+ rebounds. You know what you're going to get with Deng everytime.

I think the Bulls will do a pretty good job of packing in the paint tonight freeing a lot of Miami shooters. Miller, Battier, Chalmers are all going to knock down 2+ 3's I think. Bulls are a collapsing defensive team. So you pick your poison.

Bosh has been hanging out on the perimeter a lot more the past few weeks. I think Wade and Lebron want him freeing up some space. If he does that again tonight and can just knock down the jumper thats been so off lately, it's gonna be a tough game for the Bulls to win.

This will be a playoff type game. It's going to be the same outcome where MIA lost to OKC and then decided to take the next game way more seriously. If MIA can take of the glass they should win this game by 6 or more.

Yeah, and I still have my MIA bet to win it all, and MEM to win the west. And I still think Boston is the 2nd best team in the east and LA is now the biggest threat in the West that they upgraded from Fishboy. Bryant will not let fisher get another ring before him.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got some goat milk for your forehead.

blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

lol @ the recency effect

Lakers FINALLY win a game by DD and they are the 2nd best team in the west? Kobe's 41% shooting is sure going to be too much for the thunder to handle.

Celtics have been shooting hot lately and they are better than the bulls?

bleek88

MIA is going to play there best ball in a longgg time tonight.. be lucky your a human being and able to watch greatness.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol, I knew this thread was coming. Nice write up.

Jutzu
    Jutzu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

LeBron James Total Points Over 27 = Easy Money

He scored over 30 points the last 2 games he played against the Bulls.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Regarding your last comment, Lakers may be a 'threat', but there is no chance in hell they're beating OKC in a 7 series. If they meet in the playoffs, going to pound OKC for series as long as they're healthy.

bleek88

OKC doesnt make the finals watch

I am Happy
    I am Happy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Miami will take this GM.... I agree with what you are voicing and have liked this all day... Much better spot for the Heat to come out strong defensively-focused.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Small writeup Goatie ???," your killin me" and ruining my eyesight at the same time

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

when will you learn.... SMH

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Hedge out of ur Miami future while u have the chance. Winning the finals is the least of their concerns right now. They should be +100 or better to win East.

Couldn't beat Bulls when Rose was 1-13 lol. Can't imagine if he actually goes off.