Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Otis Smith

What is wrong with this guy. He doesn't know how to say goodbye to players.

- After the Magic let Hedo go, they managed to bring that garbage back just a year later. Hedo will probably die in a Magic uniform.

- How long have they tried the Jameer Nelson experiment at PG? After how many years do you have to see if a guy can run the team at point? Otis, Jameer will never take you far, he is an undersized and inconsistent PG.

- How long are they going to hold on to their golden boy JJ Redick?

- Should have traded Dwight for Bynum and all of this Dwight-drama would be gone. I hope Dwight walks and leaves them with nothing after next season.

Horrible GM, he's wasting great talent in Dwight just like Cleveland wasted great talent in LeBron.

Speedy88

oh i forgot to add that Stan Van Gundy will likely coach this team for the next 10 years as well. How he SVG has lasted this long in Orlando is beyond me.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

he might be the worst.

Finally get rid of Rashard Lewis contract and you hand Gilbert ******* Arenas an equally absurd contract. Hes not even on the team anymore. Van Gundy is an awful coach as well. Dwight had like 8 points the other night. Billy Donovan backing out of the job was the worst thing that happened to them. He would have been perfect. They should have 15 plays that get dwight the ball. Can you imagine if D. Rose or CP3 had Dwight? Please. Jameer is bushleague.

Speedy88

Why not just man up as a GM and go get someone good to put alongside Dwight. Reminds me of Allen Iverson in Phili, he never really had a great #2 scorer. He must have some weird infatuation with players who are over the hill (arenas, turkoglu, jrich, etc.). Wasn't he the one who signed Rashard Lewis to that absurd contract a few years ago?

therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

There were several points throughout the game where I got their overweight PF/C Glenn Davis mixed up with their PG...not a good sign...