bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Why Clippers shouldn't win?

Fukk Bynum.

CP3 is on a role and it's time to make a statement here.

Clippers were really in a bad spot few days ago, had no gameplan, Negro was going to be fired but just it had to happen. Clippers are back on track.

It would be a crime to miss ML at -110 now.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't believe you would be that blatantly racist to state "Negro" in your comment. People like you disgust me....

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Can't believe you would be that blatantly racist to state "Negro" in your comment. People like you disgust me....

Lmao

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    Lmao
    Always trying to fire the "Negro".

brainfreeze0

Tbh, this game will be a coinflip. Most likely Bynum is back tomorrow. Both teams are hungry to maintain their standing in the conference with LAC just behind LAL by 2 games. Lakers know this won't be a rollover team so they'll be coming harder than most teams. It's basically a home game for both teams. Personally I think LAL take it here though Clippers deserve it more and Id love to see them take it. Griffin messes off so many points at the FT line and the other teams know it. Expect him to be fouled more often. CP3. Griffin, and Foye work well together, but do do Kobe, Pau, and Bynum. The latter 3 definitely have more of an edge. This could just as easily be a blowout as a close game, and in either direction. I'm passing on laying anything down on this game.

Frisco

Tbh, this game will be a coinflip. Most likely Bynum is back tomorrow. Both teams are hungry to maintain their standing in the conference with LAC just behind LAL by 2 games. Lakers know this won't be a rollover team so they'll be coming harder than most teams. It's basically a home game for both teams. Personally I think LAL take it here though Clippers deserve it more and Id love to see them take it. Griffin messes off so many points at the FT line and the other teams know it. Expect him to be fouled more often. CP3. Griffin, and Foye work well together, but do do Kobe, Pau, and Bynum. The latter 3 definitely have more of an edge. This could just as easily be a blowout as a close game, and in either direction. I'm passing on laying anything down on this game.
    No chance in hell Lakers blow the Clips out. I like the Clippers tmrw but Lakers start games off well so i'm sure i can get a juicy line in live betting

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Sorry dude but I didn't have ANY aggresive meanings writting this.. Vinny Del Negro it is then.

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    No chance in hell Lakers blow the Clips out. I like the Clippers tmrw but Lakers start games off well so i'm sure i can get a juicy line in live betting
    Lakers usually start out 1st quarter pretty strong, might be worth laying a 1Q bet on them. Probably -1 or 2 points

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Lakers usually start out 1st quarter pretty strong, might be worth laying a 1Q bet on them. Probably -1 or 2 points
    Both teams are insanely good in 1st quarters. You'd be flipping a coin just picking a side for the first quarter. Also to counter what you just said: Clippers have covered more 1st quarters, they average more points in the 1st quarter, and they have a higher point differential in the 1st quarter than the Lakers.

Nice off the cuff comment though .

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by H1Cypher View Post
    Both teams are insanely good in 1st quarters. You'd be flipping a coin just picking a side for the first quarter. Also to counter what you just said: Clippers have covered more 1st quarters, they average more points in the 1st quarter, and they have a higher point differential in the 1st quarter than the Lakers.

Nice off the cuff comment though .
    Then I shall take the 1st quarter over and I don't know what it is

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
    Then I shall take the 1st quarter over and I don't know what it is
    Nice call, and I think it was at 48.